SEARCHCACTUS.....I'm pulling out my hair!!

CJK

DIS Veteran
This is just ridiculous. I did two searches (marketing and education) and both produced 10 links EACH with the "eyes" next to them. I opened up each link into a different window and left them all open for well over 20 seconds. The result? I got credited for 8 of the 20! I have to do 30-40 searches in order to get credited for 20. I'm not going to continue if it stays like this. The only problem I can think of is that I have a terribly slow, old computer and I have dial-up connection. Aren't these programs supposed to be fun???? Hope you're all finding it better.:(

Searchcactus is having problems today. Tried early this morning and midmorning not working correctly either time & I have cable internet access.

for the reply. Hopefully they fix these problems soon! I've talked to many people who love the program.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter