SEALS/Sea and Land Tour in San Diego

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by cfrith, Mar 22, 2006.

1. cfrith

cfrith Mouseketeer

Has anyone been on this tour- the bus that turns into a boat? We are going to try it next month and would like to hear about it. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. iceskatejen

iceskatejen <font color=0000CC>I did it 4 times during my trip

Not in San Diego, but I did one with some friends up in Santa Barbara last summer. We had a great time. The tour guides were hilarious and we saw dolphins on the sea portion of the tour.

4. MsYumiBr

MsYumiBr Mouseketeer

I've seen them driving around. I had no idea they turned into a boat! How cool! I should try to follow them one day.

5. snuggle26

snuggle26 Earning My Ears

Can someone please tell me the website for this. I saw something like it in Seattle Wa and it looked fun. I would love to do this in San Diego.

Thanks so much
    Lisa

6. cfrith

cfrith Mouseketeer

7. joanne1968

joanne1968 Mouseketeer

Thank you for this link, I have now booked the seals/trolley tour in San diego, I have booked so many things for San Diego I don't know if we will have time for them all!

8. Alex2kMommy

Alex2kMommy <font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself

We did this in Seattle - They call them Duck boats, and gave us all duckbill-shaped whistles that make a duck sound. We drove through downtown Seattle with the tourguide giving historical and current information on the sights, and then we hit the water and took a floating tour of Lake Union and its surrounding sights. The tourguide was very funny, and quacked-at passersby and businesses along the route waved and quacked back, it was hilarious!