Seagrape at Vero? BCV Bus Stop

CaptainMidnight

DIS Veteran
I was just looking through the recent issue of Vacation Magic and saw a reference to Sonia's and Seagrape for Mother's day brunch. Was the other restaraunt renamed Seagrape?

I also noticed that the bus stop for the Beach Club is being moved from the old location near the lobby to a location on the other side of the canal. Looks like it will be a little longer walk.

The BC Bus stop was moved to that location last October when we were there. It is definatley further but not too bad.

Hi,

Seagrape at Vero is a function room that is primarily used for business meetings or weddings. It right off the main lobby near Shutters restaurant.

Paula

We were at Vero just before Easter. They told us at Shutters that they had so many booked for the Character Breakfast that they would have Shutters, Sonya's and the Seagrape function room all open and serving breakfast and would still be crowded.

I suspect that Seagrape would have been used for a restaurant regularly if they had built out the original plans, including the villas across the street. Now they've just got a lot of space that is not fully used, because they don't have rooms to rent for coventions due to member usage, but don't have the full number of people on site that they had initially planned.

Now they've just got a lot of space that is not fully used, because they don't have rooms to rent for coventions due to member usage, but don't have the full number of people on site that they had initially planned.

I'm not sure I buy this, especially since during the visits we have been there, they have used the large white tent as a large eating/meeting area on the north end of the property. I believe they have had weddings there, and had christmas brunch there. I don't think this large tent space would be needed if there was plenty of space that is not fully used.

However, thanks for the info on Seagrape. glad to know that space is available, I have seen that area used for family gatherings and a jewlery sale when we were there around Christmas. Certainly a hotel should have some nice meeting space available. What a place to have a wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter