Seafood buffet?

pgsahm2

<font color=darkorchid>I was thinking maybe I was
Can someone tell me what kind of seafood is on the seafood buffet? I think it's typically on day 6 of the cruise. My dh is dying to know what it includes. Also opinions are welcome!:thumbsup2

I can only remember shrimp and sushi. I mostly ate sushi. Hope someone else can remember more!!

I've been wondering about the seafood buffet as well but for a different reason. I would like to know that there are plenty of non-seafood dishes available for those of us who can't eat seafood.

Yes, I've lived in Florida nearly my entire life and I can't stand seafood. Or should I say it can't stand me ;)

I also remember crab claws and some type of white fish. I think it was cod. The peel and eat shrimp were awesome

There were also some non fish items. The 2 I remember were eggplant parmesian and chicken

There were crawfish, seafood salads, and mussels in addition to that already mentioned. The sushi was being rolled as quickly as it was being consumed, and the variety was fantastic. I admit, that took up most of my attention!

in july they had stone crab claws, which I thought was odd since their season is Oct - May, but they were really really good

I've been wondering about the seafood buffet as well but for a different reason. I would like to know that there are plenty of non-seafood dishes available for those of us who can't eat seafood.

Yes, I've lived in Florida nearly my entire life and I can't stand seafood. Or should I say it can't stand me ;)

You'll be fine. We've been on 3 DCL cruises and I hate seafood,they serve a wonderful serloin and chicken dishes as well. You can always order corndogs or spaghetti from the kids menu if you want too! ;)

I've also lived in Florida all my life and I just don't like seafood. Our server knew by then that I didn't like seafood but my husband did. We followed his recommendation that my husband go to the buffet and the kids and I go to the sit down restaurant for lunch. When my husband was finished he came over and joined us and our server insisted he have just one more seafood dish! Of course he complained about getting it and then ate every bite!! It really did work out well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter