Sea world with a child with disabilites

lillibet123

Mouseketeer
Hi all

My nephew who has physical and mental disabilities may accompany us on our trip to San Diego. We are thinking of visiting sea world and I had a few questions. First is there a discount rate for people with disabilities and / or their attendants (he requires an attendant). Also do they have any sort of guest assistance pass that allows either the use of an alternate entrance to rides or allows you to jump the lines?

TIA

Sea World does off a free pass for the assistant or both the assistant and the disabled person can get a half price ticket so it equals out. You do have to stand in the long line at the guest service area outside the park and have to have a dr not stating that the disabled needs a one on one aide with them due to a medical condition. It does not have to say what condition-as it is illegal to ask that. The doctor note needs to be dated in the last 90 days. My son has CP and we have done this each time we go with his nurse.

There is very few rides at Sea World and I since Hunter uses a wheelchair we have never had to get a guest pass like we do at Disney we just find a worker at each ride and they send us to the exit. (hope that has not changed but you never know the way the parks always change their handicap entrance rules)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter