Sea World Ticket Questions

jamich said:
Is the park ticket a separate paper than the meal ticket? Is there a date on the meal deal part of the ticket?

On our 1st day, we have reservations for Dine with Shamu, so we'd like to use the meal deal for the 2nd day. Is that possible?

The park ticket and meal ticket are separate. From what I remember with the combo ticket I got through AAA it had the date and had to be used that day. I would call SW and ask if you can save the free meal ticket for the next day or not.

Is the park ticket a separate paper than the meal ticket? Is there a date on the meal deal part of the ticket?

On our 1st day, we have reservations for Dine with Shamu, so we'd like to use the meal deal for the 2nd day. Is that possible?

I think you may still have to ask, but when I got a free day of dining with my SW hotel/ticket package 2 years ago, I got my meal ticket spit out with my ticket at the kiosk and used it on the 1 day that was open the latest, so we got the most bang for our buck. Didn't use it the 1st day we went, as it closed at 7 or 6pm. But, the day we did use it, was the Sat of Labor Day week-end, and SW was open to 10 or 11pm , so we got breakfast, lunch and dinner at the park, along with too many to count dashes thorugh the line for just snack fries, or strawberries and/or water bottles. It was hot that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter