Sea World San Antonio vs Sea World Orlando vs Sea World San Diego

sheilan

Earning My Ears
Ok, I have an opportunity to go to Sea World San Antonio in late March of 2016. However, I am wondering how it compares to Sea World Orlando...is it worth seeing, or should we wait and see Orlando? We are going to do a S-Cal tour in 2017 and could wait to see Sea World San Diego then...just don't want to see all 3 if they are all very comparable...

I've only been to SW San Diego and SW Orlando. Orlando is much larger and has roller coasters that SD does not. The shows were about the same, but some of the scenery is different, like the pet show. I had a Super Grover pass (Platinum) and did 2 days at SD Sea World and got a huge discount with Discovery Cove and did lots of days at SW Orlando, Bush Gardens Tampa, and Aquadica near SW Orlando. There's a new Aquadica near San Diego, but we didn't get there before it opened several years ago, and it is quite a bit south of the city.

Never been to San Antonio. I assume it is more like SD's, and there is a water park near it, like in Orlando.

Sorry, cannot help you otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter