Sea World in other states than FL.

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by nikkistevej, Apr 23, 2012.

1. nikkistevej

nikkistevej DIS Veteran

Has anyone been to any or all of the Sea Worlds, I have been to Sea World FL. , are they different than the ones in San Antonio or California? Any help would be appreciated. :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KBF

KBF DIS Veteran

I have been to the Seaworld in San Antonio and San Diego. But that was years ago and I'm sure a lot has changed since I went. I do know that all three parks feature the same Shamu Show "One Ocean." Seaworld Orlando, and San Diego have the same dolphin show "Blue Horizons" Seaworld in San Antonio has a different dolphin show I believe it's called "Azul". All three have different Sealion shows and Dog and Cat shows. The rides are different in each park. Sorry it's not alot of info. Maybe someone else can help you further.

4. nikkistevej

nikkistevej DIS Veteran

No that does help me. just trying to decide if we are gonna go to Seaworld again next year in Orlando(haven't been since 2005), or go the next year in California. I am leaning towards Orlando, because our California trip is getting full. LOL

5. basas

basas <font color=deeppink>The majority of people are st

I've only ever been to SeaWorld Orlando, but I do know that each park has differences. For example, I believe there is a river-rapids ride at one of the non-Florida parks (can't remember which one). Also, even though each park (I believe) has a Journey to Atlantis, they are quite different (Orlando's looks to be the best). I believe San Diego is also getting a very different version of Manta at the moment.

6. nikkistevej

nikkistevej DIS Veteran

Thanks so much!!! :thumbsup2