Sea World dining

martinrmn

DIS Veteran
Just curious about this. We were recommended to book the dining plan at Sea World. There are three of us, two adults one child aged 12. Is it worth $30 each? Has anyone done this? :thumbsup2:confused3

Hi, not sure when you are going, but if you are planning to be there from morning-night, eating at least 2 meals in the park, I would consider it worth it. Generally we do get this, eat breakfast at Voyagers, and usually both lunch and supper as well as "snacks" on the plan, so it works for us. We also stop midmorning for a bottle of water/glass of coke and some fruit, and also at least once midafternoon for drink and snack (sometimes a brownie/cake, sometimes veggies, depends). We have figured it before and to buy what we get would cost somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-70 each OOP, so definitely worth it there. Seaworld has some decent bbq as well as fajitas, and pretty good desserts, which are included. Also, we love the ability to go in and get as much as we want whenever we want, from full meal (entree + side/dessert + drink) to just a drink.

We thought the all day dining was a a good value. Lots of different choices to please everyone, food quality was excellent, and we ate enough throughout the day to (meals, snacks and drinks) to have the dining plan be a good savings. Loved that we could pick a dessert or an extra side with our entree...so if the sweet tooth wasn't active, we could get fries, fruit, etc. instead.

Thanks for the replies. Does this mean that you can literally eat as much as you want when you want? The Disney dining plan is good but does limit you to how many main meals/counter meals you can eat.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the replies. Does this mean that you can literally eat as much as you want when you want? The Disney dining plan is good but does limit you to how many main meals/counter meals you can eat.:thumbsup2

Yes sir. My 16 year old gave the plan a run for its money on January 2nd .... never, ever say "unlimited food" to a teenaged boy :rotfl: .

From the SeaWorld website:

ADULT (Ages 10+) wristband valid for 1 entrée (excluding Baby Back Ribs), 1 side OR 1 dessert, 1 regular size non-alcoholic beverage (excluding Naked Juice) each time through the line until 30 minutes before the published restaurant closing time.

CHILD (ages 3-9) wristband valid for 1 Kids’ Meal (beverage excludes Naked Juice, bottled water and hot beverages) and 1 side OR dessert each time through the line until 30 minutes before the published restaurant closing time. Children under 3 may share with an adult. Wristbands must be secured tightly to wrist to be valid. — No front of line access —

So there are some exclusions (such as the baby back ribs), and it must be from one of the participating restaurants (which are conveniently located throughout the park). Also you are restricted to how much you can get each time through the line....ie, one person can't get two drinks at a time. But each time through the line, you can get one entree, one side or one dessert, and one drink. You can go through the line 20 times if your belly can handle it :) .

Yes sir. My 16 year old gave the plan a run for its money on January 2nd .... never, ever say "unlimited food" to a teenaged boy :rotfl: .

From the SeaWorld website:

ADULT (Ages 10+) wristband valid for 1 entrée (excluding Baby Back Ribs), 1 side OR 1 dessert, 1 regular size non-alcoholic beverage (excluding Naked Juice) each time through the line until 30 minutes before the published restaurant closing time.

CHILD (ages 3-9) wristband valid for 1 Kids’ Meal (beverage excludes Naked Juice, bottled water and hot beverages) and 1 side OR dessert each time through the line until 30 minutes before the published restaurant closing time. Children under 3 may share with an adult. Wristbands must be secured tightly to wrist to be valid. — No front of line access —

So there are some exclusions (such as the baby back ribs), and it must be from one of the participating restaurants (which are conveniently located throughout the park). Also you are restricted to how much you can get each time through the line....ie, one person can't get two drinks at a time. But each time through the line, you can get one entree, one side or one dessert, and one drink. You can go through the line 20 times if your belly can handle it :) .

OMG!! I will have to go to the gym even more before I go to lose the weight I will be putting on. Thanks for the info :thumbsup2:banana::banana:

We are going to give this a try as I think it will be worth it for all the fruit and water we will need in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!