1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Sea World Christmas Celebration Questions

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by DuckDuckDisney, Nov 17, 2012.

1. DuckDuckDisney

DuckDuckDisney Earning My Ears

I was wondering if anyone knows where the "O Wondrous Night" and "Winter Wonderland on Ice" shows are performed? The map online doesn't exactly show where in the park they are. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. FLOIR

FLOIR Mouseketeer

OWT is in Nautilus Theater. It is just to the side of Sharks Grill, walking towards Shamu stadium. Normally the A'lure show is held here.

The ice skating is at Bayside. It is the one you see on your right as you crozz over the bridge walking to Shamu stadium. You can get there either by walking past Shamu and hitting Bayside Pathway, or hitting the pathway close to the Dolphin Nursury.

4. DuckDuckDisney

DuckDuckDisney Earning My Ears

Thanks much! That really helps with my planning!

5. Eclpz314

Eclpz314 <font color=red>ADDICOMNIAC<br><font color=teal>I

Are the holiday shows only on weekends? I looked at the November schedule and looks like the only weekday showings were during this past Thanksgiving week. The December schedule is not up yet, so not sure if they'll do more weekday shows closer to Christmas. Does anyone know?

6. angelmom27

angelmom27 DIS Veteran

When I looked at the holiday calender it was red on all days. There is the weekdays this week that are not red. I couldn't find times for the holiday shows just a list of the shows and descriptions.

7. Eclpz314

Eclpz314 <font color=red>ADDICOMNIAC<br><font color=teal>I

The calendar is filled in just until Dec. 2nd, but nothing after that. We're going with someone who can only go on M-W, so trying to plan a day in December.

8. angelmom27

angelmom27 DIS Veteran

Wow they changed it from what I saw last night. Looks like the only weekdays start on the week before christmas and continues everyday til new yrs eve.

9. KBF

KBF DIS Veteran

Right now the Christmas shows are only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Starting December 14th, they are nightly until New Years Day.