Sea World Christmas Celebration Questions

DuckDuckDisney

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone knows where the "O Wondrous Night" and "Winter Wonderland on Ice" shows are performed? The map online doesn't exactly show where in the park they are. Thanks!

OWT is in Nautilus Theater. It is just to the side of Sharks Grill, walking towards Shamu stadium. Normally the A'lure show is held here.

The ice skating is at Bayside. It is the one you see on your right as you crozz over the bridge walking to Shamu stadium. You can get there either by walking past Shamu and hitting Bayside Pathway, or hitting the pathway close to the Dolphin Nursury.

Are the holiday shows only on weekends? I looked at the November schedule and looks like the only weekday showings were during this past Thanksgiving week. The December schedule is not up yet, so not sure if they'll do more weekday shows closer to Christmas. Does anyone know?

Eclpz314 said:
Are the holiday shows only on weekends? I looked at the November schedule and looks like the only weekday showings were during this past Thanksgiving week. The December schedule is not up yet, so not sure if they'll do more weekday shows closer to Christmas. Does anyone know?

When I looked at the holiday calender it was red on all days. There is the weekdays this week that are not red. I couldn't find times for the holiday shows just a list of the shows and descriptions.

When I looked at the holiday calender it was red on all days. There is the weekdays this week that are not red. I couldn't find times for the holiday shows just a list of the shows and descriptions.
The calendar is filled in just until Dec. 2nd, but nothing after that. We're going with someone who can only go on M-W, so trying to plan a day in December.

Eclpz314 said:
The calendar is filled in just until Dec. 2nd, but nothing after that. We're going with someone who can only go on M-W, so trying to plan a day in December.

Wow they changed it from what I saw last night. Looks like the only weekdays start on the week before christmas and continues everyday til new yrs eve.

Right now the Christmas shows are only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Starting December 14th, they are nightly until New Years Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter