Scutes in Stores?

MissMagnolia

DIS Veteran
I have been reading about the new Croc style of Scute but I am one who needs to try on a shoe before I buy it. Has anyone located these at a store yet?

saw some at Dicks SG today while looking for my Keens.

I didn't like them I think they would rub the tops of my feet to bad .

I did see some Under Armour slides that had terrycloth on top they had a nice feel to them.

tmt martins said:

My Dh has them and they do rub. I would not reccomend them. (we bought them at Dicks)

tmt martins said:

I did see some Under Armour slides that had terrycloth on top they had a nice feel to them.
Oh No!! I just ordered Scutes from their website. If they rub, they'll be going back. I took the Athens back to Dicks SG because the post between my toes rubbed. I have to find something really comfortable for my August trip.

I was looking at Scutes and Niles. Went with the Niles. They look like prison shower shoes (ok, no, I dont have firsthand experience!). They are not uncomfortable, tho not as comfortable as my Payless Airwalks. Which I love!!! So heres what I did---got a pair of Airwalks- and in about 30 seconds cut off the toe portion. Now I have a supercomfortable pair of Niles type shoes. I love 'em!!

Note: in Payless I also got a pair of Keen knock offs--25 bucks! and a kind of Croc knock off but with a pull tie kind of thing, for DH. He already loves his Airwalk Beach knock offs...

aviva5675 said:
I was looking at Scutes and Niles. Went with the Niles. They look like prison shower shoes (ok, no, I dont have firsthand experience!). They are not uncomfortable, tho not as comfortable as my Payless Airwalks. Which I love!!! So heres what I did---got a pair of Airwalks- and in about 30 seconds cut off the toe portion. Now I have a supercomfortable pair of Niles type shoes. I love 'em!!

Note: in Payless I also got a pair of Keen knock offs--25 bucks! and a kind of Croc knock off but with a pull tie kind of thing, for DH. He already loves his Airwalk Beach knock offs...

How do the Keen knock offs from Payless feel? Are they comfy? I've been looking at these and trying to decide whether or not to buy them.

Very comfy! A slightly better fit (the 9) than the Keens Ive tried on. I havent walked a long distance yet in them, but around the house no problems at all- no rubbing of straps etc. You cant reall go wrong either for the price, trying them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter