Scuba - Need Advice for Eastern Cruise

buckeyefans

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have advice on either of the scuba dives offered by Disney in St. Thomas or St. Maarten? My husband wants to dive on 3/20/04 Eastern cruise and would like to know quality of these dives, or better options available on these islands. Thanks!

My son and I dove with Coki Beach Dive Club on St Thomas last august. For a cruise ship, it's perfect. They will pick you up at the dock, there is a nice beach there for the non-divers. It's a 30-45 foot reef dive, and since you go from the shore, no time wasted on boating in or out. Lots of fish, healthy reef, we had a wonderful time - this was the second time we dove with them, and it's still good. You can see more at www.cokidive.com.

Steve

I have gone diving in both Sts. Maarten & Thomas/John. The US Virgins are my choice over St. Maarten. Just nicer water, better visibility, a lot more sea life. Could have been where we dove in St. Maarten, but I was not very impressed. If you are trying to decide between the two, St. Thomas/John!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter