Scrubs- on a budget

disbridemimi

DIS Veteran
Where is the best place to buy them, and do they run true to size? I just went to a local uniform store and I was horrifed at the difference in sizes between all of the brands!

Hi, I ordered some online from a company called Tafford.com. They were from my DIL and she wears a Xsmall. I found a code a deal of the day on Slickdeals and they had some plain tops on thier clearance for 1.99 with free shipping. I have not seen any that cheap for a while, but they were sending me emails with some sale stuff in it. good luck!:hippie:
http://www.tafford.com/

Hi, I ordered some online from a company called Tafford.com. They were from my DIL and she wears a Xsmall. I found a code a deal of the day on Slickdeals and they had some plain tops on thier clearance for 1.99 with free shipping. I have not seen any that cheap for a while, but they were sending me emails with some sale stuff in it. good luck!:hippie:
http://www.tafford.com/

I also would recommend Tafford :goodvibes

Some of my friends like Tafford as well.
I use another online company and order Dickies uniforms because I like the heavier weight of fabric and by now I know the sizes for me.

by chance do you guys know of any place that sells men's? DH wears scrubs and its impossible to find thing anything except the unisex boring ones. Plus hes a big guys 2xl so that makes it even harder

Local Goodwill has tons in fact the 4 Goodwills I go to regularly has an overstock of very nice scrubs.

tafford.

stay away from life uniform... they are crazy expensive. i've found that the walmart ones run big, but maybe that's just me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter