Scratching the itch

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by TinkandGoofy'sMom, Sep 29, 2012.

1. TinkandGoofy'sMom

TinkandGoofy'sMom DIS Veteran

We have only been members since January 2012 (purchased 150 points at AKV direct from Disney), but that urge to add on has been bugging us since our first DVC trip!! I've been checking every day for a resale between 50 and 100 points, preferrably at OKW, AKV, or BWV. I signed up for the e-mail updated from Timeshare Store. Well yesterday was a particularily boring day at work and I was checking my personal e-mails and there was an update from Timeshare Store. There were three 50 point contracts, a 75 point contract, and a 125 point contract all for OKW. I got right on the phone, but was too late for the small contracts :( but the 125 point one was still available. I put in an offer and crossed my fingers. About 20 minutes later Scot called me back to let me know the sellers had accepted!! All at once I was thinking "Woo Hoo! and Oh crap I just spent a lot of money!" LOL. So here's hoping it passes ROFR and we will also be owners at OKW. :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. ace21

ace21 Earning My Ears

Good Luck with ROFR!!!

Here are some Bananas to confuse that #$@% Monkey
    :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We passed OKW ROFR last week so it is still possible.:thumbsup2

4. bdoleary

bdoleary Mouseketeer

Congratulations - it's amazing how fast the smaller contracts can disappear - OKW is great.

5. Caren90

Caren90 DIS Veteran

You better be careful with those boring days at work or you might end up in the 1,000 point club! ;)

Congratulations.

Stephen

6. DisDad07

DisDad07 Mouseketeer

Hope you get your OKW. We also started at AK and now own at OKW. We have stayed at both and I can tell you they are a great value and a nice places to stay. We leave for AK in 7 days for the FWF . Good Luck !

7. Pennyguy23

Pennyguy23 DIS Veteran

Nice! I like your style

8. gripp35

gripp35 Mouseketeer

That's great! Good luck! :thumbsup2