Scratch42-will you dance with me?

mom_rules

<font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c
Finally doing the single digit dance:bounce: :Pinkbounc :tongue:

Scratch42 are you dancing with me? It's been a long, long winter-even DH is into it this time. Can't wait!

Thanks Scratch-I agree on the mental health days!!!

YIPEE!!! So how come your timer is different by a couple of hours if we are on the same flight-is yours from when you land in MCO?

I seem to begin my vacations as soon as we enter the mini-monorail at MCO!

When I look out that window and see the Palm Trees! sigh!

That's when I know I'm HOME!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

I agree with you!!! I love those Palm trees and the sun. Doesn't it seem like such a long time since we've seen the sun?

Whenever we talk about vacations I always say.....As long as there are palm trees;)

My family thinks I have a palm tree fetish :teeth:

Have fun on your trips and come back safely.

*sigh* The only palm trees I am gazing at these days are the ones in the Tropical Islands calendar you gave me, Janet! :( Now it's my turn to be green with envy! ;)

I know what you mean about MCO and the palm trees, Janet. I feel exactly the same way! :D

Have fun dancing, you two! :teeth:

Congrats guys...tomorrow I can join in the dancing but it'll only be for hitting the double digits. On second thought, maybe I should start "practising" with you today. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter