Scrapping with SWAP items

Beautiful pages Lisa!

I created this for the current challenge.

Letters from character letter swap, tag by LM3K, hats by m2mrb(removed from clips), background paper and checkered strip from AWM from last page swap.
IMG_5886.jpg

So since I did the Goofy page, I got in the mood to create character pages.:) All letters are from the Charater letter swap from last year.

Corner piece by MDD, Ariel head piecing by Princess Jayne, Ariel in gown by me
IMG_5894.jpg

Rapunzel piecing by mycutiepatooties
IMG_5893.jpg

Minnie heads with bows by my2s0205 paper clips(clips removed)
IMG_5892.jpg

Mickey piecing by scrappinstevie
IMG_5891.jpg

Goofy piecing by PrincessJanyne
IMG_5890.jpg

I think MDD made Tink paperdoll and tinK cut outs(were on clips)
IMG_5889.jpg

Iridessa by me, Rosetta by Princess Julia, Vidia by BAMB
IMG_5888.jpg

Corner piece by me
IMG_5887.jpg

Thank you all for the beautiful pieces. I love how these are coming out! I am making an album of just character pics to use over various trips.

I've finally started my book for Pixar Weekend/F&GF...

The letters were from a recent letter swap...
DSCN0702.jpg

Flik and the title piece were made by Lisa (mommy2mrb) from the paint can swap...i can't remember who made the mats!
DSCN0700.jpg

Title and ballon stickers were also from Lisa and the paint can swap. LOVE THEM!!!
DSCN0697.jpg

I am hoping to keep working on the book and keep posting. Thank you so much for the swap items ladies, they make it so much easier to be creative!

Here is what I accomplished today. All letters are from the Character Letter swap, by my calculations I am half way through.:rotfl:

Piecing by disney-ak, mickey pants by LM3K(clips removed)
IMG_5909.jpg

hats by me(clips removed)
IMG_5908.jpg

Piecing by me
IMG_5907.jpg

all from letter swap
IMG_5906.jpg

piecing by 3pletprincesses?
IMG_5905.jpg

Piecing by wdwmickey, tags by rlovew
IMG_5904.jpg

letters from letter swap
IMG_5903.jpg

IMG_5902.jpg

tags by wdwickey
IMG_5901.jpg

Piecing by LM3K
IMG_5900.jpg

Piecing by 123SA
IMG_5899.jpg

and a few more

Tags by LM3K, acorns by my2s0205(clips removed)
IMG_5898.jpg

Piecing by me
IMG_5897.jpg

Piecing by wdwmickey
IMG_5896.jpg

letters from letter swap
IMG_5895.jpg

That's all for today. I hope I credited everyone correctly, if not let me know and I will fix it. Thanks for all the beautiful pieces!

Vicky, so happy the pieces I made for you are working! the mats on Bug Life with the flowers I think I made for the color swap, the flowers look familiar! love how you put the pages together!!

Cassey, you've been busy, your pages are turning out so cute!!!

I love the pieces you have made for me Lisa!

Cassey, your pages are awesome! I love how you put Marie's name down the side- why did i not think of that? :)

here's some pages I've been working on....I don't have specific names for each piece listed as I used parts and pieces from different swappers on different LO's

swappers - 123SA, catinthehat35, wdwmickey, jj&jhsmom, tyniknate, lm3k, pn96 and me

some are more simple as I wanted to use the PM's....thanks for all the great pieces

P1110825.jpg

P1110826.jpg

P1110827.jpg

P1110828.jpg

off to work on some more...

2 more LO's finished...some of the PM are from the above list...the flower tag is from lm3k, the mickey heart is from aroyer (I think), the disneyland title is from disney-akj, I made the paper doll, I bought the border

P1110829.jpg

I'm almost finished with the trip, just a few more LO's to do !!!

thanks again for all the great pieces!!!

here are 3 LO I did today from various page sketch swaps

first is from ckmom97

P1110832.jpg

second from jj&jhsmom

P1110831.jpg

third from hopemax -- still need to journal this - megan's class did a 5 week ancient greece session in history...they put on the Trojan war at the end

P1110830.jpg

thanks ladies!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!