Scrappers: Do you use Mulberry Paper?

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by Beanie, May 30, 2003.

1. Beanie

Beanie ~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~

I have just discovered this little gem, actually and I love it! I went out and bought a few sheets of it for an ocean theme I was working on and it looks great! I love how you can tear it and get that certain look on the bottom of pages!

I had to pay $1.30 a sheet for this at my LSS, which I thought was kind of expensive...Is this what it normally retails for??

Does anyone use this?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Timon

Timon DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Beanie,

that does seem quite high! I pay $.99 per sheet here in Canada for an 8 x 10 mulberry sheet. So, I am sure it's cheaper than that in the U.S. Maybe $.75 or so?

I would check around if I were you!

By the way, I LOVE mulberry paper too! I love the soft swept look it gives to pages!

4. beansmom

beansmom <font color=blue>Your dream eludes you? Don't you

mulberry runs about $1 a sheet here...but this week all paper is 50% off at hobby lobby...maybe there's one near you?

5. nicki dahling

nicki dahling CyndiAKADisneyqueen<br><font color=deeppink> I can

I would love to try it. No chance to use it yet. And no Hobby Lobby anywhere within the state that I know of.
    Cyndi ( AKANickidahling )

6. crazyforpooh

crazyforpooh <font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li

I keep looking at it but haven't bought it yet because I thought it was expensive also.

7. BevS97

BevS97 disney scrapper

I buy it more than I use it (sound familiar).

I've found that I can get it in my local Art shop in huge sheets (they call it A1 size over here, it's like 8 8.5 x11 sheets stuck together) and that's usually only a £1 or two, where as if I get it from a scrapbooking shop I pay the same price for a 12x12 sheet.

Bev