Scrapped tonight w/ neighbor

SplshMtn99

<font color=blue>She talks to me in pretty <font c
I haven't scrapped in about 2 mths. Just haven't gotten into it...because I make everything TOO complicated it seems.

Tonight, my neighbor's daughter came over. She's 25, and mentally challenged. She's a sweet girl! She visits just about daily....and likes to feed my cat....and look at my Disney pictures.

She had pictures with her from a recent zoo visit. I asked her if she had a photo album. No. I asked if she would like to make one....and she said yes.

So, we sat right down....and scrapped 3 pages together in no time flat. I also gave her an extra 12x12 album I had from a QVC kit. She had a real good time. And I learned how to keep things SIMPLE!

She's very proud...and she's going to take it to work tomorrow...and show her relatives who are visiting also tomorrow. I'm glad she had fun. I told her to bring over more pictures anytime....because I have alot of paper to use up. LOL

What a nice thing to do. It's great knowing that she really enjoyed making the pages & that you took the time to slow down and keep it simple! Thanks for sharing.

Michelle

What a neat thing you did! Sounds like you both had a good time. Thanks for sharing with us!

Your story berings a smile to my face - how nice that you & your neighbor did this together :)!

That is so nice! I love to hear things like that.....YOu are a very good neighbor and person!

SplshMtn99
Ohmigod!! what a great book!! I'm a brand new newbie when it comes to scrapping. I am just beginning, I love your book.... I just wish my rolls of film came out from our trip last Thanksgiving... I put what I thought were the rolls of pictures into be developed and I got blanks back... can't figure out what happened to them. well at least our digital pictures came out, although we didn't take that many...

but now looking at your book, it gives me SO many ideas to take pictures on our January cruise!!!

Thanks for sharing, and yes, your neighbor is SO lucky to have you helping her!

Jeanny :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter