Scrapbooking - Punchie swap

Nick The Cat

Mouseketeer
They've arrived. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

It feels like Christmas - all those packages to open.
A big thanks to everyone who took part and to Bev for organising the swap. :D

I got mine just now too! - Thanks everyone for the lovely punchies
and a big thank you to Bev for organising it! - Here's to many more!!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I have received mine too - exciting isnt it :D

In fact, I have just confirmed to my family that I am now completely bonkers - getting excited
over an envelope, containing plastic bags with paper cut outs in!!!!!

But - do you know what???????

I DONT CARE! LOL

LOL

Thanks Bev for organising - and everyone for taking part.

Looking forward to the next one :D

Ooh good! I'm so glad they've arrived safely. My dh is usually just as excited as me when my swap parcels arrive - we pour over them like it's christmas time

Bev

I've just got in from work and there was my envelope full of lovely punchies. :D
Dh said that I was like a kid at Christmas looking at them all

Thanks to everyone for the lovely selection of punchies. I can't wait to start using them.

A huge thanks to Bev for organising it all so efficiently.

I'm looking forward to the next one, and I've just sent for some more punches so I can do a more inspiring selection myself next time.

It all sounds so exciting!

I'm not into scrapbooking yet...but I think I might get into punchie swaps, too good to miss out on LOL!

LOL Alison - you should get into Scrapbooking - it is great fun and such a good way to preserve those memories of your kiddies :)

I am here opening all of my packages now - Thanks everyone for taking part and a big Thank you for Bev organising it :D

Kaylee

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

A huge thank you for my punchies, they arrived on my last day in hospital and cheered me up no end. I have to get my faculties back to get back scrapping again now!!

Thanks again Bev for including me whilst I was out of circulation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter