Scrapbooking Group ~~ Punch Swaps???

we also sat and punched ours last night - Katie thought it was great, but wanted to send you all her own creation - crowns - (that's stars cut in half) - I think I managed to retreive them all, but if any tortured stars made their way into your baggie - they are a little present from Katie!

Bev

Aaahhh bless! If we get crowns, can we have a pic of Katie making them so we can do a layout of it ;)

All the parcels are sorted out, and in the post - hopefully you should get them tomorrow.

Bev

Yep - just a tad.

Of course - it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that in about .... well exactly 7 days time I will be at this very moment, 11.42am - if all goes to schedule - sitting flicking through the inflight entertainment book sorting out my viewing whilst flying to WDW for my weeks holiday with Shirley :D :D :D

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Bev, Left the house before the postman so haven't seen my bundle yet - very excited about going home to see my goodies. I just wanted to thank you for organising the swop and opening up your postbox for us.

Thanks again and hope to do it again some time.

Julie

PS If anyone wants any of my punchies in another colour please let me know and I will organise this for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter