Scrapbooking Group ~ How Much Stuff do you keep?

Discussion in 'UK Community Board' started by Janice, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Janice

Janice Super Shopper

After completing my first two layouts - I look at the stuff I have bought and think I need more, more, more!!!

I wondered how much paper, card, stickers, embelishments you all keep in Stock?

I know I haven't a good enough selection already and am planning another trip to shop but what would you suggest is a good standard stock?

2. BevS97

BevS97 disney scrapper

LOL Janice - you can never have too much!

I have quite a lot of cardstock, no idea how many sheets but about 3inches tall if I put the pile on the desk. I don't have much patterned paper, but I am starting to collect more. :-)

I have also got a 3 ring binder stuffed full of stickers, a set of 3 drawers which I used initially and now have random junk in them.

Loads of magazines. I could go on...

I have taken over a wardrobe in the spare room, and it is pretty full.

I put some pictures of my scrapbook area hereMy scrapbook area but it has changed a bit since then - it's less tidy to start with!

I recently bought a Zag - which is a large toolbox on wheels (you probably saw them at the crop), and I am thinking about trying to downsize my stuff and just use that for everyday storage (with my cardstock shelves too), as I want to scrap downstairs in our new house and I don't want the dining room to be overwhelmed with stuff.

Bev