Sci-Fi or 50's Prime Time : & best times??

obnurse2003

<font color=green>I'm going to wear my ball gown a
We are going to eat at one of these for supper on a Monday night. Leaving Epcot (per the advice of this board) and going to eat. BOTH look fabulous! I am leaning towards the Sci-Fi Dine in but want some opinions!

I made ressies for Monday at 4:05 p.m. for a late lunch/early supper at the Sci-Fi for now.

Is this a good time or is it better to go later for supper. This will be our "supper" meal and we will be leaving Epcot and probably going back to Epcot to finish our day.

Need your opinions!!! Thanks!!!

The food is soooo much better at Prime Time. I especially wouldn't eat dinner at Sci Fi. We did, and it was not particularly good. Not awful. Its specialty apparently is burgers. They are not on the dinner menu, but you can request one. My middle son did, and it was gross -- might have been leftover from lunch since it was so hard! Since the burgers are praised on these boards, I'm assuming they would be okay at lunch.

I'd choose 50's PTC over Sci-Fi for lunch and/or dinner. The food is much better at 50's.

However, I love the theming and atmosphere at Sci-Fi. What my DW and I do is stop in at Sci-Fi for a mid-afternoon snack/dessert. That way we can enjoy the restaurant and an afternoon break/treat. Then we still do 50's for a lunch or dinner.

That is a good time to eat. I would recommend Prime Time. They have great food, and don't forget a pbj shake!

May I ask why you are leaving Epcot for dinner, only to come back to Epcot? I consider Epcot the one place I don't think I'll ever be able to eat everywhere we'd like to. So many choices!

Have a great trip!
Debbie

We haven't been to Sci-Fi yet but we did eat at 50's PTC for the first time this June and loved it!!! Cousin Christopher was a riot--I think DH and I laughed throughout the entire meal:p

Another vote for 50's Prime Time!!!

The atmopshere is great at Sci-fi, but so is the setting at Prime Time!

And the food at Prime Time is sooooo much better than at Sci-fi!

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter