Sci-Fi Disney Dining plan snacks?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by myworldisjam, Oct 31, 2012.

1. myworldisjam

myworldisjam Earning My Ears

I don't know why I think this...must of read it somewhere or dreamt it but does the Sci-Fi have certain items on their menu that are considered a snack on the dining plan? My boys loved it there the last time but the food was just ok and I want to try something different.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. goofyintoronto

goofyintoronto I really wanted to like it, but I didnt.

No sorry. None of their items would be considered a snack. TS credit only. I've eaten there a little more than a month ago and liked the food. We had the spinach/chips dip. it was great. Had the wings. Very tasty and crispy. Burgers are tasty too. Dessert was so yummy, (peanut butter chocolate cake). :goodvibes

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

I cannot think of any instance at all where a snack credit may be used at a table service restaurant.

5. myworldisjam

myworldisjam Earning My Ears

Wishing thinking I guess! I was hoping their desserts would be because yes, they are very good!

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Changing my above answer - Beaches & Cream has a "carryout" area where you can use snack credits for a few ice cream selections and beverages (no food or specialty sundaes). That's the only exception I can think of and if you're seated in the restaurant you can't use snacks.

Sci Fi definitely does not accept snack credits for desserts.