Sci- Fi at DHS

One of my favorite places to eat. You ll spend more time watching the movie than actually talking.....loads of fun in my opinion.

Billpowerrock said:
One of my favorite places to eat. You ll spend more time watching the movie than actually talking.....loads of fun in my opinion.

My family loves it! Son is 15 daughter is 9 no one has complained about the food. We love the burgers and onion rings! I think this is a great place for kids!

Sister's and my favorite place to eat in DHS. Love the ambiance, tasty sandwiches, and the milkshakes are really good, too!

Is it possible to fit 3 people in one row? If not where can we sit? I saw the pictures of the table seating at the back and it didn't look like it would be the same experience! :/

Three people will not fit in a row unless one, two or all three are children. So no, 3 adults will not fit in a row. You can either do the picnic tables in the back but that is really no fun or you sit 2 in one row and 1 person gets a row to him/herself. Until food comes, I don't think it is too hard for the person in row 1 to turn around and talk to the others. You are eating and watching movie clips so talking is the focus here anyway.

Is it possible to fit 3 people in one row? If not where can we sit? I saw the pictures of the table seating at the back and it didn't look like it would be the same experience! :/

As the PP said, the benches aren't designed to fit three average sized adults. Two adults and one small child can fit, but it's snug. Usually they'll have parties of three adults split up into two and one. They won't say "you two sit here and one of you sit here", but when they take you to the table, they'll indicate which two benches are for your party so the natural inclination is to split up into 2 and 1. My family has always had the solo person sit in the front, so they could turn around to talk. In the end, the solo tended to just watch the videos and not really participate in the conversation because it is kind of awkward to turn around.

The picnic tables in the back can seat up to 4 comfortably. Those are generally held for walk-ups, because most folks want to sit at a car table. A few of the car tables are designed for handicap access and those are regular tables and chairs (fake front and back of a car at the end of each table). You might be able to request one of those if there are no handicap groups with an ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!