• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sci Fi and 50's Prime Time and Milkshakes

KatDisneyMom

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!
Quick question at Sci Fi and 50's Prime Time on Deluxe Dining plan can you use your dessert credit on a milkshake?

Its been a little bit of time since I did 50's Prime but when we were there they gave us the options of milkshakes for drinks

I was able to order a milkshake at 50's Prime Time for my dessert a couple of years ago.

We were at 50's PTC last month and was told you could order a milkshake for either your drink or dessert (DDP).

Our server suggested to get a milkshake "to go", since the meals were large, and we would probably be too full for a dessert. Excellent suggestion! What we did was to order one dessert that we shared (apple cobbler ala mode) and three milkshakes "to go". Two of us chose the seasonal orange one (tasted like an orange creamsicle), while my younger DD chose the plain vanilla one. My sister's family did the same thing. The dessert they shared was the peanut butter/chocolate cake (it was HUGE!) and got 3 milkshakes "to go" (two orange and one chocolate).

Last edited:

The peanut butter and jelly milkshakes at the 50's Prime Time Cafe are to die for

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter