School Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adriana: Adriana walked into the art room and scanned all of the room, hoping someone would ask her to sit by them, or at least just smile at her. She was used to being the quiet music girl and hoped to make some friends here.

Adriana: Adriana walked into the art room and scanned all of the room, hoping someone would ask her to sit by them, or at least just smile at her. She was used to being the quiet music girl and hoped to make some friends here.

Marci: "Oh now I remember her a little! I think I gave her an invitation to my party tomorrow!"

Mary Jane: Mary Jane walked into the art room. She soon saw Marci and smiled. She walked over to her and asked' "Can I sit next to you?" Then she saw Adriana who smiled at her. Mary Jane smiled at back and motioned for her to come sit by her.

Marci: "Sure Janie. Can I call you that? Of course I can. Anyway, come sit next to me my darling! Oh, Adriana can sit with us too," she said to Mary Jane.

Adriana: "Hi! Marci, right? And Mary Jane? Thanks for letting me sit with you. I sometimes have a little bit of trouble with that. People think I'm weird sometimes. Runs in the family, I guess." She smiled at them.

Mary Jane: Adriana had a pretty smile, Mary Jane thought. She hoped that the three of them would be good friends. "I can't wait for your party tomorrow, Marci!" She started up some conversation.

Marci: "Me either," she replied. "You'll also get to meet some other people from my old school too." "There's still no sign of Adrien aka my future, I hope, boyfriend," she thought to herself.

Adriana: Oh No,Adriana thought. That's right, the party! I have to try to make a good impression here. I mean, I know I'm Belle's niece, but they probably would make fun of me if I brought a book. I'll just try to fit in. If that's even possible.

(OOC Ahhh softball! I am waaay behind)

Avalon Alori: Ava saw the new girl, someone she had not yet seen. Straightening her little headband, the fairy flew up to her, smiling. "Hi," she said, "I'm Avalon Alori. And you are?"

Adrien Admon: Adrien walked in class and saw the new girl. He swerved around her, seeing that the other girls were already talking to her. The. He saw Marci and had a change of heart. He walked towards her Nd tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey."

Miss C: Miss Cymerbline watched the class file in. When most of the students were in her room, she decided to start up introductions. "Hello everybody, I am Miss Cymberline, but you can call me Miss C," she began, twirling her hair on her finger. "As you would hopefully know by now, this is art." She looked around the classroom, taking pride in the paintings in the walls and the shelves of paints and brushes. "The first project of the year will be hopefully fun! We will be painted a portrait of our Disney relatives!" She announced brightly.

Catherine:

Catherine was very excited for this class and project. She drew all the time. Aurora was practically a self potrait with brown hair and purple eyes. This would be a piece of cake.

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting. Been on a weird schedule.

Jabeeko: He didn't mind the idea of an art project. Besides, he built San Francisco just like his dad. He thought that it also wouldn't be hard because his dad was only blue and black, just like him.

Miss C: Miss C smiled at the students' enthusiasm. "The project is due in one week! You can use pencils, markers, paints, and or oil pastels. Papers are in the back. Begin!" She clapped her hands and hit a button on her computer. Music started playing, the soundtrack of music used in Magic Kingdom's Frontierland.

Celine: Celine burst in through the door. Once again, she had gotten lost, first going to the cafeteria, then the gym, and finally stumbling across the art room. "Hi everyone," she said, slightly out of breath, "Sorry I'm late. Again."

Marci: "I'm a pretty good artist. But I don't know if I should draw Ariel in mermaid form or in human form," she said. Then she realized that Adrien was also related to Ariel and got an idea. "Hey Adrien, maybe you can draw her in mermaid form and I can draw her in human form. That way the pictures aren't confusing based on who's is who's."

Adriana: Adriana decided she would draw Belle by the fountain reading her book. She picked up a brown pencil and began to sketch the buildings in the background.

Celine: Celine burst in through the door. Once again, she had gotten lost, first going to the cafeteria, then the gym, and finally stumbling across the art room. "Hi everyone," she said, slightly out of breath, "Sorry I'm late. Again."

Avalon Alori: Ava waved, signaling for Celine to sit by her. "Where did you go?" She asked, wondering where all Celine had been before finding them.

Marci: "I'm a pretty good artist. But I don't know if I should draw Ariel in mermaid form or in human form," she said. Then she realized that Adrien was also related to Ariel and got an idea. "Hey Adrien, maybe you can draw her in mermaid form and I can draw her in human form. That way the pictures aren't confusing based on who's is who's."

Adrien: Adrien shrugged. "Sure," he said, "but I'm no artist." He sighed and got a paper and pencil, not knowing where to start. "Do you like art?" He asked curiously as he began sketching a ragged rock.

Adriana: Adriana decided she would draw Belle by the fountain reading her book. She picked up a brown pencil and began to sketch the buildings in the background.

Miss C: Miss Cymberline walked around the classroom and stopped at Adriana. "Very nice," she praised, watching as buildings took form. She walked up to the girl who had been late. "If you did not hear, we will be drawing our Disney relatives with paint, pencils, markers, and or oil pastels. If you need any help," she added cheerfully, "let me know!"

Marci: "I guess I like art," she said to Adrien as she started to draw a body.

Adrien sighed as he slowly made a tail. "I don't," he said, bored. "Why draw it when you could see it? Have you ever met Ariel?" He hadn't, though he wanted to.

Miss C: Miss Cymberline walked forward and stopped at Adrien and Marci. "Very nice, Miss Oceana," she said, looking at Marci's drawing. Then she turned to Adrien, who was making squiggly tail. She frowned, then walked to the front of the room. "Students having trouble," she said, "Use anything in the room to trace straight lines. Rulers are in the back, and cups for curves can be found by the sink," she said, pointing to a silver sink to the left of the art tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter