Scheduling Tee Time w/DVC golf membership?

Wolfyie2

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me how far in advance one can make a tee time using the DVC golf membership?
Thanks-
Sue

I believe at most times of the year it's 90 days out. But during busy times of the year it's just 14 days. I have a trip in March and I can only book it 14 days out.

I know that for May and June (the 2 times we've done it), it's 60 days out. DH always calls the first day he can!

From the DVC member site

The DVC Golf Membership rates per round are as follows: Dates Per round rate (plus tax) How far in advance to book tee times to receive special rates:

October 1, 2002 – January 14, 2003 $50 90 days

January 15, 2003 – April 19, 2003 $95 14 days

April 20, 2003 – September 30, 2003 $35 90 days

Hi,
Does anyone have a link to where I can find the details of the members golf membership, prices and where to apply etc.?
Thanks.

Mick.

:smooth:

Up to 90 days in advance except during peak time -- Mid-Jan to close to the end of April -- when it is 14. Generally, it is fairly easy to get a time you want if you call 14 days in advance (and if flexible as to course fairly easy to get a time near what you want even if you call day before).

Wolfyie2 when are you going? we will be there april 11-18 and dh is golfing 3 or 4 times, he already made hes tee times, late afternoon about 3:00 its only $60 for eagle pine, 3:05 for $70 at lake buena vista, and on sat. first thing in the morning 7:08 at the palm for $129, ouch !

figure out if its worth paying the fee for the badge and then spliting the $95 between four members, if you have 4 members,
and you cant tee off until 10:00am or later.

If you buy a badge and are going around the same time let us know maybe dh would be interested in sharing the fees:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter