Scheduling fast passes!

shopgirl72

<font color=9999FF>Pixie Dust to those either at W
My day to schedule fastpasses is tomorrow, when should I be able to see fast pass screen? Is there a copy of fast pass screen on dis, or listing if fast passes are in tiers, so I can plan ahead with family and then do them? What time can I do my fastpasses ?

My day to schedule fastpasses is tomorrow,

1. when should I be able to see fast pass screen?

2. Is there a copy of fast pass screen on dis, or listing if fast passes are in tiers, so I can plan ahead with family and then do them?

3. What time can I do my fastpasses ?

1. At 12 Midnight Eastern Daylight Time (one minute after 11:59PM EDT) tonight.

2. This kind of information is explained in the FP+ thread found HERE. Read post #1 and #2 for FP+ recommendations and timing advice.

-Also see-

Booking and Modifying FP+ found HERE and HERE.

3. At 12 Midnight Eastern Daylight Time (one minute after 11:59PM EDT) tonight.

Last edited:
T
1. At 12 Midnight Eastern Daylight Time (one minute after 11:59PM EDT) tonight.

2. This kind of information is explained in the FP+ thread found HERE. Read post #1 and #2 for FP+ recommendations and timing advice.

-Also see-

Booking and Modifying FP+ found HERE and HERE.

3. At 12 Midnight Eastern Daylight Time (one minute after 11:59PM EDT) tonight.
ha

Thank you for your hep to find FP+ page. It was extremely helpful. Last time at WDW was 12/12 before new FP+ system. Lost our home in tornado 11/17/13 in Washington, Il. Still feel like brain is still scrambled, so new FP scheduling threw me. Have traveled to WDW yearly before tornado, so use to old system. Again thank you!

FP plus is easy and fun. Return later if you can't get your first choices. You will relax and get your MOJO back when you get to the resort after three years.

is there a page that shows the FP tiers at each park? so that I can get an idea of what to try to get before my day to book FP actually arrives?

is there a page that shows the FP tiers at each park? so that I can get an idea of what to try to get before my day to book FP actually arrives?

Yes, the second post in Mesaboy's thread, that Robo posted above (the first link), has FP+ recommendations and shows the tiers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter