scheduling extra cleaning or TT

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by AllieV, Aug 8, 2011.

1. AllieV

AllieV DIS Veteran

By the time we go in december, it will be nearly 5 years since we've been to Disney (that's what I get for having a baby, I guess :goodvibes). We've rented DVC the last few times but since it's been a while, I don't remember the cleaning or tt service sked. We're checking in Mon and checking out Friday.

The last time we went, I asked the front desk to schedule and charge us for one extra cleaning and an extra tt so that each day we'd have something done for us. It never happened and no matter how many times I called or went there, it just didn't happen.

So, what's the cleaning sked and towel svc? How do I go about scheduling more and paying for it? I don't want the owner to get stuck with any bills for this.

Thanks.

2. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

You get TT on Thursday. Call Mousekeeping for any extras. If they don't deliver, go to the Front Desk and complain.

:earsboy: Bill

3. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

If you stay seven nights or less, you get your trash remove, towels replaced and your supplies refreshed on day four with checkin as day one. If you stay eight nights or more, you get a full cleaning on day four and trash and towel service on day eight. For longer stays, the cycle repeats.

4. AllieV

AllieV DIS Veteran

Thanks. Is it an easy thing to upgrade from TT to cleaning? Or would it be easier to just schedule a full cleaning on Tue or Wednesday?