***Scavenger Hunt-Favorites sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

It did arrive yesterday, but I wasn't feeling well, so I only opened it this morning.

1) gum - Extra Spearmint
2) mints - Icebreakers Wintergreen
3) lotion - Curel Ultra Healing
4) candy bar - Payday
5) item to carry in your purse - gel pens
6) recipe for a dessert - Homemade Southern Biscuits
7) household tip - Homemade Laundry Soap
8) kitchen gadget - Mix & Serve Container
9) something with your favorite animal on it - Pig figurine
10) Disney character - Mickey Mouse thank you card
11) lip balm - chapstick
12) issue of a magazine - Chickens
13) hot drink - orange blossom hibiscus herbal tea
14) votive candle - mulled cider
15) herb/spice - old bay seasoning

thank you for the great package - lots of great stuff!

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope that you recover quickly. :goodvibes

One of mine was received...because of a family emergency that happened earlier this week (my husband was in the hospital for observation due to issues with his blood sugar dropping too low at night - he is a diabetic), I will be shopping tonight and sending tomorrow morning.
I received mine from Missy1961:
gum - Extra Peppermint
mints - Tic Tacs
lotion - Avon Skin So Soft
Candy bar - Twix
Item to carry in your purse - Tigger tissues
recipe for a dessert - Philadelphia Cheese Cake
Household tip - hints from Heloise
kitchen gadget - pizza cutter
something with your favorite animal - zebra pad of paper (came with a pen which was actually quite helpful - I had been complaining at work because my pen was dying, there were no pens in the supply cabinet, and there were pencils but no sharpener - and I had my husband bring me the package at lunchtime)
Disney character - Mickey Mouse bandaids (Probably the item that will come in most handy considering how many times I've needed Bandaids at work but not been able to find one)
lip balm - Avon
issue of a magazine - Family Circle
hot drink - Nestle hot chocolate
votive candle - orange dreamsicle (smells yummy)
herb/spice - Cinnamon - will be awesome in the hot chocolate

:yay: glad to read about those 3 arrivals.

Missy, hope you are feeling better.

BeachGirl, hope your DH is doing well. Just post here when you mail out, so I can mark you off the list.

Hope this won't be an issue, but my computer died earlier this week, so I need to visit the library in the morning to print off the list as well as postage...mine will be sent first thing in the morning! Sorry for the short delay!

I just had to share with someone and I knew my Dis exchange friends would understand, A friend called me today and asked if I would be interested in going to Orlando with her for her business trip. It would only be a 3 night 4 day trip but I so want to go.

We would also have to stay at one of the All stars or Pop, but I don't care. I am willing to try.

(For those that know me, I normally will only stay at 2 resorts, but that is due to me having a problem with noise.)

Keep your fingers crossed that my dh will say okay. He knows I will go no matter what, but I would rather him being okay with it. Long Story.

I just had to share with someone and I knew my Dis exchange friends would understand, A friend called me today and asked if I would be interested in going to Orlando with her for her business trip. It would only be a 3 night 4 day trip but I so want to go.

We would also have to stay at one of the All stars or Pop, but I don't care. I am willing to try.

(For those that know me, I normally will only stay at 2 resorts, but that is due to me having a problem with noise.)

Keep your fingers crossed that my dh will say okay. He knows I will go no matter what, but I would rather him being okay with it. Long Story.

How exciting!!! Good luck and I hope you'll let us know if you do end up going.

Pop has consistently better reviews than All Stars.

I need a couple more people to check in about mailing please.
Reminders will go out tomorrow.

Okay.......need to hear from Eva and then the 2 that were mailing today.

:yay: We just need to hear from Eva that she mailed hers off............and they will all be on the way :)

Sorry, I was out late last night and didn't get a chance to post. Ours is in the mail and should arrive Monday.

That means they are all on their way.................and sounds like we will have some arrivals on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter