Scary experience on the monorail from our trip...

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by troyseyfert, Sep 12, 2013.

1. thankudrivethru

thankudrivethru Mouseketeer

I agree.

I just don't see how everything has to warrant a compensation?! I think i'd be more freaked over the snake in my lap. That poor kid had serious injuries from that btw. That is just my opinion.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lindsroc

lindsroc DIS Veteran

Thats the truth!!!!

Really, I am always prepared for doors to shut on me, I dont know why. But Im sure it was a little scarier with your wife being pregnant.

4. poohangel

poohangel DIS Veteran

I don't know what is wrong with people except the lack of common courtesy. They only asked for someone to say "Hey, we are sorry about what happened. Are you ok?"

I am glad that your wife and unborn child are both ok.

5. tinkerpea

tinkerpea Registered

But the OP did not ask for any sort of compensation? They just thought that somebody should have asked if everyone was ok! And maybe reassure them that the monorail is no ok to board?

6. seashoreCM

seashoreCM All around nice guy.

Unfortunately a woman's pregnant belly is not a solid object. Your skull is so the garage door coming down will (should) stop when it hits you.

Hmmm. If you walked sideways while exiting, would your shoulder blades be stiff enough to stop the door?

Whatever happened to chivalry? Someone should have held the door so you could exit the train.