Scapbook items ar Disney World

rae96

Mouseketeer
Where can I find a good selection of scrapbook items at Disney World? We are currently on vacation and I want to make sure I get some while we are here. Thanks!

Not much of anywhere. You can get their kits with papers and stickers (all the stickers have an outline around them). They also have embellishment packs with brads and ribbons but overall the best selection on scrapbook materials for Disney are not sold at Disney world itself but in scrap and big box craft stores. The main shop in each park should have a selection of the current scrap packs as well as paper packs but they are not the quality I normally look for in getting my scrap supplies.

Some of the resort gift shops and DTD stores have supplies as well, but it will pretty much be the same stuff you find at the gift shops in the parks like mentioned above. I agree the selection at Disney is poor. They are really missing the opportunity to make some money with this ;)

I was there in 2011 and I picked up a 4 pack of postit notes that were for each kingdom. They were round, but had a Mickey head on them. I thought I'd use these for journaling blocks. Also, try Scrap Your Trip. You can find the cutest things there from paper to wonderful diecuts!!!
Have fun scrappin!!!:)

Scrapbookqueen
Kellie

I was so disappointed last week when I was there! They have really cut down on the scrapbook stuff. The only scrapbook kit was the 2012 one, and the only papers were the spiral bound sets (2 different ones) with about 40 pieces of paper, most are not very pretty; Queen & Co. and some of the other scrapbook companies that are putting out collections of Disney-themed paper without using the characters are much better quality and more versatile, IMO. No ribbon, no brads, just a few things like the Mickey-ears border scissors.

They do have some new sets of the post-it notes you are talking about, Kellie, and one of them is a set for Minnie that has different shapes and patterns in pink, black and grey...very cute! I was so tempted, but decided against it as I had just purchased some camera-shaped ones someplace that I haven't used.

The Disney Resort area is definitely not that place to go to buy scrapbook supplies any more!

I agree the scrapbooking supplies available at Disney are pathetic. I seems like they have had the same things for years.

Agree the selection at Disney stinks. But, I have found two items I love. One is a vintage Disney ticket notepad with the old A, B, C, D and E tickets. I use those as embellishments on my pages. Also found a cool box of vintage Disney stickers. It includes the old WDW logo from the 70's, characters like Bambi, Dumbo, some ride stickers, etc. Very cool!

Mousememories.com their warehouse is in kissimmee and well worth a trip off property if you have a car.

I agree with Linda, Mouse Memories is great. Have also gone to Piktails, www.Piktails.com - they are about 10 minutes away from Downtown Disney. www.scrapyourtrip (online ordering only) has some great and original Disney paper. Just got some with a Dole Whip and Mickey Ice Cream Bar background.

Becky

So Mousememories has an actual store that you can shop at????? I never knew that. Can someone confirm????

Just went to their website to get directions and it says they are moving so closed to walk-in shoppers. Bummer, we're going to be there next week!

Poppins2000......so it was worth the trip to go?

If you are looking for Disney, Universal and Sea World stuff - most definitely! They have some great thingsf but it looks like they are in the process of moving to another location per their website....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter