SB: what to do with slides

chessie

DIS Veteran
When I was growing up 35 mm color slides were the thing. I rediscovered quite a few boxes of them in my Mother's attic. Much of my childhood like vacations and special milestones are recorded on these slides. Is there a way I can turn them into print copies?

chessie,

I bought a scanner that can scan a single slide or negative and I love it! They come out great! My parents also have hundreds of slides in their basement somewhere with all our Disney Trips from 1975-1981. I would love to go through them one day!

My brother also, (for a gift to my parents years ago) rented a slide projector and screen and picked my parents favourite slides of their past and recorded the slides on his camcorder and him and my sis did some narrating. They then put that on VHS and gave it to them for their anniversary. It was a great gift!:D

My aunt had some slides of my parents' wedding put on a video for them several years and surprised them at Christmas. We had no idea what was on it and had a lot of fun guessing first! There were pictures there of relatives that have long since died, and it was really nice to see pictures of them again.

Thanks for the info. I will soon be in the market for a new scanner so I think I will check out the scanners that do slides. I wanted to use some of them in my albums, so this would be the perfect thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter