SB: starting today

MikeScott8

SSR-Poly DVC Member
well this afternoon at 1:30 I will be attending my first scrapbooking class. I am excited to give this a try. the photos I am taking are not Disney ones, but if anyone is interested in seeing a beginners first page(s), let me know and I MAY post them (if I like them and happy with them)

Mike

Of course you have to post your first pages!!!!!:D Have a fun time!

OK sorry it took so long. It was a fun class, I am pretty happy with the page I did. I still have some journaling to do on it but here it is: My first page
Sorry about the glare off the pictures on the page but it was a quick photo.

please let me kow what you experienced scrappers think.

Mike

yep I started getting interested in scapbooking when I found the scrapbooking show on DIY channel on my cable system. I am even watching it now as I surf the web from the living room couch.

and thanks for the nice words

Mike

Mike you page looks like it should be in a magazine compared to my first pages. Keep up the good work. :)

Great job on the layout! I like your taste in the alphabet stickers (I have the same ones!), it's fun to take a class isn't it!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Mike,

You did a great job on your first page. You should have seen my first one. Not long ago I took it to a crop with me as I wanted to take it apart and transfer the photos to a 12X12 format. Everyone had a good laugh comparing it to my recent pages.

chessie

Glad you went and had a good time! Your page looks great! Scrapping is a lot fun! BUT SOOOOO addicting! LOL!

Great page, thanks so much for sharing.

Lisa

thanks to all for the kind words. I enjoyed the class and am happy with the page. Now on to finializing what digital pictures to print from last Jans trip, and then I will try a few disney pages.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter