SB: May Challenge, Anyone??

Pam

DIS Veteran
OK - who else needs motivated here??

I'm up for a May Scrappin' Challenge - any takers?

I have 6 pages done so far this month - and 8 rolls of my Daughter's Prom to complete - and, as always, tons of Scout events to catch up on.

And I still haven't touched any of the photos from last year's WDW and Wonder Cruise. Somebody get me motivated to get off my duff and get scrappin'.........

Pam

I have done 17 pages since the first of the month. 12 of those were at a Creative Memories Crop (on National Scrapbook day - last Saturday).

I am attending the Great American Scrapbook Convention the end of the month. My personal goal is to complete my WDW pictures from December '99 before May 31st. I'm not sure how many pages that will be, but I mainly want to just get them put together. I tend to do the pages and titles and journal later. I like to journal a batch of pages at the same time, instead of journaling when I am in a creative mood.

Besides the normal birthday and holiday pictures of 2000 and 2001, I have a marathon driving vacation from the summer of 2000 and a spring break 2001 WDW trip and Disney Magic cruise to get in albums. I am seriously behind!

Let's get each other motivated, Pam! I'll be your cheerleader if you'll be mine. :D

O.K. guys I am in. I worked all week-end on our Paris Trip pictures (including Euro-disney). Only finished 3 days out of 10 and I need alot of encouragement. So lets all try to keep each other going.

Rah, Rah, Rah.......

I've always wanted to be a Cheerleader - but unlike my talented daughter I am the biggest clutz there ever was!!

Our official motto for the DIS Scrappin' Squad is TEAM -
Together
Everyone
Accomplishes
More

I am now up to 13 pages - but I've starting to drag and lag and my creativity has bottomed out.

MerryPoppins and Magic, grab your pom poms and start cheering!!
Pam

Alrighty Gals. I'm in too. My month is completely swamped, but I need to get scrapping too. I am hoping to finish our 2000 Disney trip seeing as I have a bunch of vacations this summer. Ugh!

So......Rah rah sis boom bah....goooooo TEAM!!!!

Hurray and welcome, Lisaschu!

I'm glad to hear that others don't have their 2000 trip pages completed! In fact, I don't have any of our family vacations scrapped - I just started scrapbooking 1 1/2 years ago and so far all I have are ones of my Son's scouting and Daughter's dance and cheerleading.

Teamwork, teamwork, rah, rah, rah!
Pam

Count me in!

My goal is to finish my Disney Dec. 2000 trip. I've mapped out the pictures and it looks like I'll have 41 pages when done (took 16 rolls of film). I'm going to an all day crop on Saturday - so hopefully I can get a lot done.

OK, Count me in.

I have had fear of the blank page too long, It is about time I get cracking

I don’t think I will be as productive as the rest of you but I want to be in the running. Maybe a bit of inspiration from everyone will keep us all motivated.

Are double pages counted as 1 or 2?

I think double-page spreads should count as 2. It boosts the moral when the number you've accomplished grows! :D

Spent some time today sorting pictures. I feel like I'll never catch up, but I'm trying to think positive. I'm still working on December of '99. Sigh. Maybe tonight I can put together a page or two. I'll cross my fingers. We can do this. Keep those numbers rolling in ladies. Go, go, go!

Pam, I am the queen of klutzes. We belong on the same cheerleading squad for sure!

But the second project I have to tackle is getting all my 'stuff' out again, after a 5 night trip to WDW. (Couldn't make my dbs look at that for a week, now could I?)

The first project is, of course, unpacking and laundry.:(

I just finished the "holidays" book, but now have the birthday book to do and since I somehow just became pta president next year, I better get scrapping quick!!!!! (especially since I have no idea what I'm doing as a pta pres.... going to be a very interesting year.... HELP!!!!!!@:pinkbounc maggie

Wow! LIndaBabe,
You sure must have had a lot of laundry and unpacking to do..... (I'm tyring to help you out here with a list of execuses!)

There's always the June Challenge!!

Pam

I've done lots of sorting and planning, but nary a page since last post. I need to get going.

DD's iron bed broke the end of last week. The welding at the footboard and rail connection gave way. It is an antique bed, so now we need to get it fixed. This all happened at the time her Godmother offered her a new bedroom set with a canopy bed! Maybe she broke it on purpose? ;) So I have been busy packing her room in anticipation of moving furniture and changing her entire room. Guess I should be taking pictures of the transition, but I'm too tired. She is a pack rat.

I intend to do better this week. How is everyone else faring? Anyone ready to brag that they have moved mountains of pictures into their books? I hope so. Rah, rah, rah!

Well, we just got back from Disney world on Sunday after a 14 day trip. So far I;ve done 3 double spreads but I am very slow, I spend ages just rummaging through my card trying to decide what color to use.

We've taken 14+ rolls of film, not all developed yet, so I think its going to be a mammoth album before it's done.

You can see the pictures if you look at the post - my layouts of our Florida trip

Bev

In the last week, i've started and finished 17 pages of our trip for my companion - (it was her birthday) and 4 pages for my own, plus picked paper, embellishments and cut titles for about 8 more. Whew! (Amazing what gets done when my spouse is out of town - sure isn't housework;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter