SB: Lilo and Stitch Die Cuts or Stickers?

Miss Kelly

DIS Veteran
Anyone know where I can find a medium to large Lilo and Stitch Die Cut? Stickers would work too.

Thanks!
Kelly

hi, I have seen stickers at hallmark and toys r us. There is also plenty of clip art of lilo and stitch that you could use. Just print it out on either photo paper or card stock and run it through a xyron to make it into a sticker. (or you could just use adhesive :D ) maggie

If you can find a coloring book, you can make your own paper piecings... or even check ebay for some paper piecings???

I have a friend that made a wonderful Lilo & Stitch pping. I am not sure how much she charges but I will ask her if you want me to. Just email me not2bz2scrap@yahoo.com if you would like me to check.

I was just at mousememories.com last night and saw (and almost ordered) some L&S stickers. They were (when I saw them) in the New items section.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter