SB: Lettering class

grover

DIS Veteran
Well tonite I will be atttending my very first scrapbooking class, the topic is on lettering, hope I learn some new tips and ideas-I will let you all know how it went!

Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Yes, let us know how your class went. I have been asked to teach a few classes at the LSS.
One is mosaics and the other is on paper piecing. I would be eager to hear your critiques of your class. It would really help me with what to do and what not to do.

I bet you really enjoy them, Grover. I have a couple of lettering books by Lyndsay Ostrom that I love. I use them all of the time. Not just for scrapping. :)

Hi guys, well the class last night went great! I received several handout with different lettering styles and ideas. The class was only 1.5 hours could have been a bit longer as by the time she was done explaing the different techniques there wasn't much time to practise. I did however try out a couple and I think they turned out great, my son thought it was something I had printed off the computer! The nice thing was that she didn't push any particular product, she gave the pro's and con's of several different pens ect. I will attend classes there in the future, Now I am really looking forward to the convention they are hosting!

Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Sounds like it weas great, Grover. :)

I love pens. I wish I could have them ALL! :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter