SB: How do you display your completed albums?

DMoss3377

Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful
I was wondering how everyone displays and stores their finished scrapbook albums.

I have several done, and they are sitting on a shelf in my office, but being that they are 12X12, they don't quite fit the shelf.

I was thinking of building some sort of bookshelf or display of some sort, but wanted to see what everyone else does that works and doesn't work for some ideas.

I put them on the bottom shelf of our entertainment center. It has bookshelves on either side and I stand them up in the bottom section on one side. My kids get them out and look at them often, which is why I did them to begin with!:D

Mine go on a bookcase, standing up. Not that anyone ever looks at them:( They're always only interested in the current one that I'm working on, and it's like the older ones just don't exist. BUT, we're having the living room re-done so I think I'm going to have a built in bookcase made just for all my scrapbooks. Then they might tempt someone to look at them!!!

Donna C.

We have bookcases built in on either side of the fireplace that are deep enough to hold them. We pull them out to look at from time to time. Usually when we're talking to someone about an event!

Deb

I just gave my mom an album that stands by itself, just like a picture frame, it had an easel thing in the back. the front was also clear so i put a nice layout in it. but when i finish my first ever album for my baby i'll probably display it on a book stand because the cover is nice enough, or it could always become a coffee table book (until he learns that pages can rip and tear). o well, then up on the bookshelf it goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter