• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SB- Found lost film!!!!!!

Keli

<font color=darkcoral>We're smarter than the avera
I lost three rolls of film in February and I've been hunting everywhere for them! (Found them in my gym bag where I was going to drop them off on the way to work out TWO MONTHS AGO, guess you can tell I've let the workouts slide, lol) They are pics of the youth's valentine's party and the kids have been ready to kill me because they all dressed in 70's style clothes and they really, really want to see the pics! I, of course, am in charge of scraping them all when we get them back and I can't wait!!!!!

I know that you must be so relieved and also excited that you found the missing film. I am sure is was very disheartening to think that they might be actually gone.

Let us know what the kids have to say about their scrapped pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter