Sayhello

Discussion in 'Adventures By Disney' started by Tozzie, Aug 31, 2009.

1. HappyGrumpy

HappyGrumpy DIS Veteran

What Stitches!! I Can't wait to read your trip report! Glad you are home and I am sure you are to!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tozzie

Tozzie DIS Veteran

I hope you are okay. The only thing I can say is at least it was at the end of your trip. I remember you had said that sometimes things happen before you go at least it was the end:)

4. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

People keep saying "Glad you're home safe & in one piece." I say "Well, mostly, but I'm stapled together.... " :lmao: I had a wonderful time, but I am SO GLAD to be home! Trip Report soon!

Yeah, mostly OK. Just bumped & bruised & stapled together... I'm also glad it was at the end of my trip. I think the guides would have been very hesitant to let me do a lot of the activities with staples in my head. I'd've probably been pretty paranoid, too! It was *literally* the end of the trip, so that was the good part.

Yay for trip insurance!!!!!

Sayhello

5. tksbaskets

tksbaskets DIS Veteran

Oh my goodness! Hope you are OK. I've been thinking about trip. Standing by :cheer2:

6. sayhello

;) I've been thinking about tripping! ;)

I'm mostly OK, and VERY, VERY lucky. No real damage done, and I was cleared to fly, so was able to come home. It could have been MUCH worse...

I'm still sorting through pictures. As soon as I get enough done to start the first couple of days, I'll start posting!

Sayhello

7. Icemann

Icemann Dis Vet

Glad to hear you are okay and home just take it easy for a few days

8. Turtlemom

Turtlemom Mouseketeer

Ouch!!! Sayhello--I hope you have a speedy recovery! :sick:
    We are all looking forward to your trip report when you get better. . .

Turtlemom

9. sayhello

OK, so I've finally managed to winnow down my 1400 Alaska photos to the best 200+, so I can now start putting together my Trip Report. So I should be starting to post it SOON!

(And the head is doing OK. Doc says it's healing well, and I had the staples out on Friday. Scar is hidden by hair, so unless I go bald, that little souvenir will not be obvious...)

Sayhello

10. Icemann

Icemann Dis Vet

Was beginning to wonder if that little bump got the best of you.Glad to hear you are feeling better.Can't wait to see and read your report.:thumbsup2

11. sayhello

It slowed me down a little, but it didn't stop me! ;) I'm just running a little behind schedule...

Sayhello

12. Diskidatheart

Diskidatheart DIS Veteran

Glad your doing better Sayhello and am really looking forward to the trip report.