Say what you really want to say! NO FLAMES ALLOWED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate "post pimps" who drop a "Thanks for posting" or a "LOL" on every flippin thread just to build up their post count. Say something!

Our whole family HATED "Sounds Dangerous" what a waste of time & disney Imageneering!

Mrs.OhioTony says women who say "size doesn't matter"..are lying! :banana:

I can't stand the 40-50 day labores who hang out on the street corners in my town everyday. All illegal , not paying taxes and the town allows them to gather daily.

They remind me of hookers trying to make money.

I have to laugh when I drive by in my minivan and they try to get me to stop. It's not like I am in a landscaping truck.

I don't understand that people think that those that cannot/do not have children should work longer or harder that those that have children without getting some of your pay. I shouldn't be punished becasue of your ability/desire to have children. I am tired of always being expected to cover for you and get the same pay as you.

I hate the fact that there is still not equal pay for equal work - gender bias in the workplace today is crazy. If I can do the work, I deserve the pay.

If Clinton can be impeached for a blow job why is it ok for Bush to screw the whole country.
If a woman can get an abortion because she wants to, why cant a guy decide he doesnt want the baby.
Why do people credit card themselves to death and then file bankruptcy to get out of it.
Why do people have so many kids if they cant afford them.
Why does the majority of the center of the country think they are republican when they are the ones who get screwed by them the worst.

Can't believe how many times I've read "I hate people..." on this thread.

It's one thing to hate the behavior, but some folks have expressed that they "hate" a HUGE percentage of the population. They might be surprised to find that, for one reason or another, they "hate" just about everyone they know! Or maybe it is just a habit of speech?

I95 to I4 said:
If Clinton can be impeached for a blow job why is it ok for Bush to screw the whole country.

That was classic. :rotfl:

Ok, if none of these have really drawn flames, maybe these will :teeth:

I think that George Bush is a complete moron, and that the people that still support him are either delusional, sadly misinformed, or just as dumb as he is.

I think that most conservatives are heartless jerks that care for nothing more than their own bank account balance and could secretly care less if kids are starving on the inner city streets of this country, so long as they can afford to belong to that country club down the road.

I think religion is nothing but a crutch, invented to help control an ignorant populace and practiced by those too weak to face the world on their own.

I think the bible is poorly written fiction that has lead to more pain, intolerance, violence, and hatred than any book in history.

School is for facts, not religious nonsense. If you want to brainwash your kid, do it at home. Leave mine the heck alone.

I think that people that try to force their morals on the rest of the populace should just join the Taliban and get it over with, since that's who they are trying to emulate. Terrorists want to force their beliefs on everyone, too.

I think the Iraq war began with lies, and if it hadn't, would be the perfect example of the road to hell being paved with good intentions.

I think that racists and homophobes should come out from under the klan sheet and join the 21st century, or do us all a favor and just SHUT UP.

I find the fact that a network employs a moron like Sean Hannity and tries to pass itself off as "fair and balanced" to be hilarious. I find the fact that people believe it depressing.

I do not think that being a "stay at home" parent qualifies as having a "job". I don't believe it's "difficult", not really all that "important", and considerably less interesting than people that have a real career.

I think people that mistreat their kids should lose them. Period.

I think people that "support the war" by putting stupid magnets on their car should be drafted and put in place to fight it. Put your tail on the line, and see how important you think it is.

I think people that use the word "liberal" as an insult should pick up a book not written by a bunch of mysoginistic power brokers 2000 years ago. Maybe start with a dictionary.

I think any athlete that holds out on a current contract should be sued for breach of contract and banned from the game. You signed the deal. Live with it.

That's all I can think of at the moment. :teeth:

I love DH and my kids
I love that my 7 year old DS still loves his mama and says it a lot
I love homemade brand dutch chocolate almond ice cream
I wish I wasn't addicted to buying People magazine every week
I wish HS boys didn't wear pants that hang down so I have to see their boxers and tell boys who are almost adults to pull up their pants
I don't like when people use "zzzz" instead of "s"--like in "haterzzz"--or write "fo" or "da" (the). Speak in dialect if you must, but impress me with your mastery of the English language in writing.
"I seen it" is very, very bad but "I have seen it" is OK. Ask my students--I correct this one at least once a day.
Everyone should spay or neuter their pets.
I HATE that golden retrievers seem to be a much more fragile breed now--mine died at 5 last year of cancer and now my friends' is dying at age 5 of renal failure.
I hate when pets die.
I wish I was patient enough to learn chess, and I wish I could do one crossword puzzle without succumbing to the urge to look at the answer page.
I love loyalty--I'm loyal to the same teams I've been loyal to for years--I love the Tigers, Browns, and the Ohio State Buckeyes. I admire lifelong Red Sox and cubs fans. Some years I feel your pain.
I resent bandwagon fans--esp. ones who claim they've been fans "for years"--how many Miami Hurricanes jackets do you see lately? They've all been replaced with Red Sox wear.
I know it's bad to hold grudges sometimes, but don't try to change my mind--Bill Belicheck really screwed up the Browns in 95 so don't expect me to call him a genius now.
I think that when people have kids they should "grow up". Quit getting drunk every weekend, quit doing drugs, quit acting like an adolescent. It sets a horrible example.
I wish the "old days" were back when kids were afraid of getting into trouble at school because they'd be in more trouble at home, instead of threatening to sue.
I wish I wasn't so emotionally upset when my kids get picked on or passed over and I hope I keep the strength to stay out of what I need to stay out of.
Robin M.

First I must say that I am impressed this thread has gone this long with no flames! That's awesome!

I'm a long time lurker, and this is the thread that got me to register. What better way to start posting then to jump right in.

I think prostitution should be legal and everyone on the selling end should be tested and pay taxes much like a few countries in Europe. If you want to pay for sex go right ahead. Better to be safe then stupid.

I also think drugs should be legal; and taxed. On the same note I think the "war on drugs" is a futile war.

Pro-choice is not pro abortion or pro murder.

There is to much blame and not enough personal responsibility in this country.

If a child can't do the course work of their specific grade by the end of the year they need to repeat it.

Handing out the same zero tolerance punishments for Tylenol and a handgun is stupid. Expelling a kindergärtner for bringing something from home that's inappropriate for school is stupid. Are kids not checked before they leave the house anymore?

"You'll understand when you have kids" is one of the most condescending statements ever spoken. Not having your own kids does not equate to knowing nothing about children or parenting. One could raise their siblings or relatives. Not *their* children yet children they raised.

If you don't like something about the government speak out against it! You have the freedom of speech. Use it!

I voted for "W" the first time and I want my vote back. I didn't vote for him the second time and I stood in anti-war protests. Being against the war does not automatically make you against the military or anti-patriotic. Support our troops! Bring them home! (I did try and enlist 8 years ago but the MEPS docs said no)

I think if people are offended by a statement it may be because they can relate to it.

There is no reason to talk on your cell phone when paying for a purchase or dealing with another person. It's rude. Cashiers are people too and they deserve your full attention. If the call is that important go outside or go home and buy your stuff later. On those lines I don't like call waiting.

It's high time we make people who are gay equal to people who are straight. A marriage should be between two consenting people age 18 (our current age of adult) and over. I don't care what gender you are, I don't care why you want a union. Allowing people who are gay to marry will not lead us down a path to people marrying animals.

I think the government needs to back out of marriage. I also don't care what you call it but it needs to be one term across the board. Marriage for straight people and civil unions for gay people is not equal. Last I heard separate but equal is not.

I've never been to WDW. I live about 30 minutes from Walt's baby and don't know when I'll be back. (please! No flames!).

I hate that people don't UNDERSTAND that the reason the Brits have gone on terrorist manhunts every day for the past 2 weeks is due to the fact that they have cameras all over London. I HATE that these same people state that we should learn from the Brits, when these same people would be completely against the cameras and say it's a civil rights violation.

I hate that people don't UNDERSTAND that the reason the Brits have gone on terrorist manhunts every day for the past 2 weeks is due to the fact that they have cameras all over London. I HATE that these same people state that we should learn from the Brits, when these same people would be completely against the cameras and say it's a civil rights violation.

I hate that CNN seems to be on the side of the terrorists.

I hate that I have to take my shoes off before going through security.

I hate liberals that want free healthcare and don't understand the ramifications of government controlled healthcare. I also hate liberals that don't mind paying lots of taxes! I don't get it! Or maybe they just want ME to pay taxes?

I think people should be able to make as much money as they want to work hard for.

Wow! This looks like fun...

It takes a lot of nerve and -yes -cojones to be a person of faith. Blowing off faith as a "fairy tale" for weak people is stupid and short-sighted.

NFL football season is a wonderful time of the year

George W Bush is a great president and an even better human being.

Children deserve to be raised by a mother and father. When one or the other is not in the picture something major is lacking and it can never be replaced

I would be perfectly happy to live somewhere in the Sonoran desert

The North Carolina Zoo is one of the most underrated and overlooked zoos in the world.

People who harm children make me sick. My faith teaches me to forgive, but I want them to suffer

I am firmly opposed to abortion and the death penalty

People who lie to me are disappointing and hurtful.

The world is not such a terrible place. The glass really is half-full

Moneychangers who grow rich by peddling empty lies and deceptions about the end-times and return of Jesus make me want to puke.

I wish I could know each and every one of you. I am fascinated by how the internet brings strangers like you and me into one grand conversation. So many of you dazzle me with your intelligence, passion, wit, and compassion. Even those of you with whom I frequently disagree!

I love the Miami Hurricanes.
I like the Chicago Bears
I'm ok with Florida State Seminoles
I dislike the Florida Gators!
Miami Dolphins are has beens.

Talking Hands said:
Miami Dolphins are has beens.

What? :earseek: This thread is about to turn ugly... :teeth: :teeth: Ricky Williams is a wacko, but I still love the Dolphins.

I think people that incorrectly use the terms “there” and “their” are dumb.

I think the bible is a fairy tale.

It irritates me that Universal Studios is listed before Disneyland on the DISboards. What’s up with that??

Teachers SHOULD earn more money; however, it irritates when they complain about how little they earn. Teaching is a career choice and if you want to earn more money, find a different career. I did.

I get irritated when people make statements that anti-depressives are for weak people.

It irritates me when people throw their cigarettes out of their cars.

I think my dog really IS the cutest dog ever.

I think anyone who locks up their dogs or children in a hot car should to go to the electric chair.

That people want a free ride in life, and will use stupid baseless lawsuits to get it.

I hate the fact a cable TV repairmen makes more money than a nurse.

That many people thing there is something wrong with me because I don't want children.

OJ did it, Michael did also. I hate that media coverage will go to a white rich girl missing and thousands of others lay unnoticed.

I am sick of plantiff attorney's scaring me awake at night.

I wish I never went to nursing school. or I was a nurse when it was still nursing.

If I hear Jesse Jackson talk one more time I will scream!

My DH would die if I told him I changed my mind about gay marriage.

anyone who abuses animals should be shot on sight. no questions asked.

rhanditresmom said:
Ok, this is kind of fun:

I love:

5. Macau..it is my home...

Hey, that's neat! I lived there for 7 years of my childhood! From about age 6 through age 13.

I went to Santa Rosa school. I learned to speak some chinese.

My oldest sister married over there so I still have my BIL over there. He owns a bookstore. My nieces and nephews are here now (came back for college).

I'm hoping to go back again some day soon with my DH and kids. :wave2:

I feel sorry for people who don't believe in God.

I think chocolate should be good for you and calorie free.

I fully support our military, if it weren't for them, we would not have the freedom we have.

I love dogs and hate people who mistreat animals. Any animal.

Child molesters should get VERY harsh punishments.

I love how Disney makes me feel like a kid again.

I enjoy seeing Dan Murphey's pictures---I think he takes great pictures.

I enjoy seeing everyone else's pictures, and reading thier trip reports, as well.

I wish Disney were more affordable so everyone could go there.

I

Just finished reading all 26/27 pages. Most of mine have already been said, but here it goes.

- I think the borders should be closed
- All illegal immigrants should either be sent back, or given a guest worker status
- Houston Police officers should be allowed to ask if someone is here legally and if not do something about it
- Everyone in this country should speak English
- We should not give free health care, drivers licenses', free meals at school, etc. to people who are in this country illegaly.
- I hate that if you live in Texas, you are almost expected to know Spanish.
(Sorry I live in TX and have a lot of frustration over the immigration issue!)
- I never voted for Bush, not the two times here for governor, or for the President. Thanks goodness there are term limits for President, could you imagine if he could run for another 4 years? :earseek:
- I hate that the pro-life people kill other people at abortion clinics, how can that make sense? :confused3
- I think that for every person who is against abortion, they should be ready to adopt, feed, cloth, give birthday parties for, send that child to college, and pay for the wedding of all of these children. It is all fine and well to preach abstinence, but sex happens!!
- I hate that health insurance in this country has gotten out of control! Especially for prescriptions. I think the people of this country deserve the same health care that our senators/congressmen have created for themselves.
- I hate that I cannot really explain to my DD who is 5 why she should not trust strangers because I do not want to shatter her innocence about what adults can do.
- I think that it is insane that my 2 year old son is chosen to be checked at airport security

I am new to DIS, and now I have probably already created enemies! :)
But now me and DH can have a nice evening since I have gotten everything off my chest! :cool1:

I hate that I know a person who is literally destroying another person's life. I hate that when all is said and done I'll be dealing with a brokenhearted person. I hate that she gets away with it. I hate the way she makes me "hate" her and her actions. I hate the fact that I won't confront her.

I hate the way our sports editor treats females and sports. I hate that they keep him as sports editor of our paper. I hate that he can hurt a friend who would never hurt a flea.

I hate the fact that people are starving in this world.

I hate the fact that I don't really believe in my heart that "they" want to find a cure for cancer because I think too many people get rich off of the dreaded disease.

I hate the fact that school starts tomorrow and my best buddy will go back already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter