Say what??? Funny quotes you've said or overheard at WDW

Oodalally13

DIS Veteran
So today I was cleaning up around the house and found my bag of odds and ends from my Florida trip in March '14. My head started playing through the memories of that week and I thought, " I wonder if anyone else has said or overheard something hilarious while in the parks?" Well, here I am....

I'll lead off with 3 from that trip. I like to take in the sights and sounds around me, so that's how 2 of these came about...

1) Mom leading 2 kids and Dad through HUB in front of Cinderella castle. It was right before a parade. Mom is in front, Dad in very back and I hear mom call back to dad, "This place is hell on earth!"

2)Mom is in wave pool at Blizzard beach with kids and Dad is at edge of water with camera. Mom (at first happy) "Smile....look at daddy and smile!....Daddy has the camera smile!....(then in the Mom means business tone) SMILE OR YOU'RE GOING TO TIME OUT!!!!!!!"

3) This was actually from my high school kiddos on our band trip this year. I need to premise it by saying we got to school at 4 am one day to load, got on bus, were on bus for 26 hours, arrive for full day at Universal, got to hotel at 9 pm, got into hotel, bed check at 11 pm. Up the next day at 6:00 am for breakfast and then full day at Disney. That night at room check I asked what they did that day. Kid tells me, "We were so tired we found a bench in Mexico and slept for 3 hours." They meant Mexico in Epcot, but Being that we LIVE close to Mexico, this made it extra funny.

So what have you got to share?????

We had been to Hollywood Studios earlier that day, and my bf's mom ended up being the rebel spy on the Star Tours. Later that day we headed to Magic Kingdom for the evening, and someone from the ride (we recognized him due to his hairdo and his tshirt) was pushing his kid in a stroller with his family, and when he past us he got all "nerd-like" leaned towards us and bellowed in a husky voice, "bring the wookie and solo to meeee" pulled his arms back in and kept on pushing... Didn't know if i should laugh in his face or not, but after he was far away we all laughed our heads off like, 'did that just happen':rotfl2:

One evening we were waiting for the boat to take us to Magic Kingdom from the VWL. A mom, dad and two children were waiting also. Their young son was whining that he didn't want to go, he wanted to stay and swim. Suddenly the mom grabbed his hand and looked at him sharply and said "You will experience the magic one more time! And you will enjoy it!" My family all looked at each other and did know whether we should laugh or cry. :confused3 But now every time we're standing on that dock one of us will inevitably say, " You will experience the magic one more time!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter