Say buh-bye to the Angels and the Ducks

I have to say Baseball is so much better when it is not the same team every year going to the WS. I was glad to hear the Yankees were out. Same with the braves.

Now I am cheering on the Cinci. I think it would be a wonderful tribute to Kile. I saw him in Milwaukee this past year. We sit behind the vistors bull pen. He was really nice to the kids and to me that matters a lot!

Sell the Angels while they are hot!!!! Their value should go up by the team's play so it would be a gtreat time ti get rid of them and use the money that you get and put it into your core assets or reduce the debt level!!

You have to remember that the bottom line finacing of the operations of a sports team is not the total of their net worth. Most teams make more money from their souvenir items and licensing products than the team will ever make. Just look at the trailers at any Nascar event. And just look at the marketing by Disney at any of their parks, and you can see why they will complain about the teams finances but will not sell them as long as they can still sell their merchandise.:rolleyes:

I was hoping this thread would be here.

I was wondering what people thought now that the Angels are no longer bottom of the barrel.

Personally I still say sell, certainly they might find a buyer.
Heck I've talked to some Orange County residents that would rather go to an Angel game then a Dodger game.

Most importantly what does AV think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter