Saw a good idea at the parks!

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by PrincessTigerLily, Feb 1, 2008.

1. PrincessTigerLily

PrincessTigerLily DIS Veteran

While looking for our stroller at the Magic Kingdom, my eyes were drawn to one disney stroller in particular. One family made a stroller sign at home on their computer to bring with to the parks! It was the same size as the Disney ones that are so hard to tell apart. They put bright colors and clip art on it, and the name was very easy to read. Thought I'd pass it along as I plan to do this next trip!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mousemomof2

mousemomof2 Mouseketeer

Thanks for the tip.:)

4. hifidigital

hifidigital Earning My Ears

Good idea!

We've had a lot of luck when we tie bright colored ribbons to the handle of the stroller. That way you can pick your stroller (especially good when renting) out of the stroller lineup without looking at the back of each one.

5. NicMelMom

NicMelMom Earning My Ears

Thanks for the tip. We bought brightly colored fabric and are going to attach that to our stroller.

6. dreamalittledream

dreamalittledream DIS Veteran

great idea, what size are the signs? I can't remember.

7. RllngRckBrw

RllngRckBrw DIS Veteran

I always try and do something unique with our name like put a huge :) on it. Just something a little more recognizable. Because it is not always easy to find in the big parking areas where the CMs move the strollers around.

8. PrincessTigerLily

Dreamalittledream, I know I have one from a previous trip SOMEWHERE, I will try to dig it out today to measure it and post it for you.
    All these are great ideas. I must have had a few panic attacks that our stroller was gone this last trip, but had just been moved "creatively" by CMs!

9. bxtx

bxtx Mouseketeer

I've also heard of putting a glo-stick necklace/bracelet on your stroller once dark as then it's really easy to spot in a crowd.

You can get a pack from the Dollar Store.

Bex

10. PrincessTigerLily

Oooh! I really like the glow stick idea! That's a good one! And affordable too. Thanks for the idea!

11. disney[xo]sweetie

disney[xo]sweetie Mouseketeer

oh thats an AWESOME idea!
    last year, for EMH nights we put glo breclets on our stroller, and it worked great!
    and it looks pretty cool too!