Save unused FP for another day?

Sue88UK

Earning My Ears
Please could anyone clarify whether unused FPs can be used for another day?
I seem to remember reading someone being able to use FPs that they had left over from another day. :rolleyes:

Don't think that's possible. The fast pass gives you a definite time frame to use it and that time and date are stamped on the ticket. i know the CM's always look at it before letting you in the fastpass lane.

I've heard of people being able to use FP after the latest return time (i.e. 1:00 to 2:00 was used at 4:00), but I've never heard of the following day.

Can you imagine all the FastPasses that would be on ebay if you could do that? :earboy2:

Yes, we had unused FP from june 2004 and used them last week when we were in DW..all they looked at was the time and attraction. We had no problems at all!

we just used some the day after we got them last week and they didn't even blink. all they look at is the time usually. so if you go after the time listed on the fastpass i don't think they'll examine it any further ;)

:teeth: we had some from a year ago that we were going to try ... just to see if they'd take them .. but we didn't :rotfl:

In researching the whole "expired FASTPASS" topic, we've used FASTPASSes dating back to 2001. Most CMs look at the return time; few look at the date or year. So if your FASTPASS says "2:40 pm - 3:40 pm," and you return during those times, there's a good chance you'll be admitted. If you're using FASTPASSes printed with 7 pm return times at noon, you're almost certain to be denied.

Disney's official policy is still to ask guests to return during the time stated on the FASTPASS, of course.

Len

You are not supposed to be able to use yesterday's or last year's fast pass but the date is in small print and the CM at the fast pass entry might not notice.

* If a ride breaks down, it is the policy to honor fastpasses maturing during the down time anytime later that day.

* At least one Disboards member has copied onto one of these threads the text of a letter he received from Disney stating that fast passes are usable anytime that day after the come back time.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/fastpass.htm

Many years ago the local bus company where I lived (actualy where I spent one summer) issued transfers with a large letter of the alphabet instead of the date printed on them. I managed to collect many of them and when a particular letter was re-used a week or so later I had old transfers I could use for free rides. (I did have to pay the fare for the first ride of the day and I asked for a transfer even if I didn't need one so I found out what letter was being used and could have another transfer to add to my collection.)

I'd like to show a copy of that letter to media relations, if it can be found.

Thanks!

Len

I always get extra Fass Passes for each park.... then I give them to someone entering when I am leaving for the day!!

It is great to give someone else some MAGIC!

ANd... actually happenend to me TWICE last weekend..... once I was heading towards Norway, and someone asked if I needed a FassPass.
Then on Rocknrollercoaster.... I was heading towards the FastPass machine, and someone asked me if I wanted ONE for right NOW!

It is great to pass it on...
Catrin

Catrin - DNeph and I did the same thing as we left the park on Monday - Space Mt was our last ride before we had to leave for the airport and the standby wait was up to 75 min. He was a little confused when I took him back over to the FP machine and got 2 more. I told him he could pick out 2 people on the way out of the park that he wanted to offer the FPs to - we spotted a cute couple dressed in matching mickey shirts and offered them the FPs - they were so excited and now I have taught DNeph the fun of passing it on - he loved it !! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter