Save on dining in March??

charming

Dreaming to own DVC
I'm going to Disney in March, :banana: I'm renting from DVC but I'm not sure if i can use the discount, :confused3 There is 3 big guys my dh, ds17,ds13, :dance3: i was thinking dining plan but I'm not sure. It would be nice to not have to worry when we sat down what the boys might order! :scared: But is there something i don't know about to save on food at Disney. Thanks to all

I'm not sure what discount you're implying in connection with DVC. I assume most DVC owners are AP holders, since they get a discount on APs. And AP holders can purchase a card (Tables in Wonderland) for a discount at restaurants. I did this the one time I bought an annual pass. I paid about $60 for the card and it gave me 20% discount.

You can purchase the dining plan when renting DVC points. We've rented points 3 different times at WDW and always buy the DDP. I like not having to worry about the entree cost - just get what I want. AND, since you're going in March, that might be one of the times of year when Disney imposes the "holiday pricing" for its buffets and all-you-can-eat restaurants. If you have DDP, you don't have to pay the upcharge to eat at those places.

Of course, I liked the DDP even better when it still included an appetizer and the gratuity, but I still think it's a good deal.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter