Satellite Internet and VMK

it shouldn't be any different. VMK is always dependent on your computer and the speed of your internet connection. It should not matter HOW you connect, just HOW FAST you connect.

Ok, thanks for the info Doc. I'm getting this connection, and I was scared I wouldn't play VMK again.

I think weather may play a role in your connection speed... just like on a TV sataliite dish...

In that case, I want this parked outside my front yard!
:woohoo: :woohoo:
GreenBankDish.jpg

You might notice more hesitation and latency when playing VMK over a satellite connection. It takes some time for the signal to reach the satellite and come back down to Earth again; that will add some small delay to your commands getting through to the server.

Aengus... that really depends on the type of signal and a host of other variables. But it all comes down to how fast the connection is, no matter how he connects. a SatLan connection will be slower than cable or FIOS in most cases, but should be faster than DSL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter