Sat morning: A bunch of BOG lunch ADRs just became available

Thank you!!! Secondary to your post I just looked again and was able to get one. I had gotten up on Wednesday morning at 600 and tried to get one but the system would not work and by the time that I could look again...they were all gone.

Yay, uramr!! So glad you got one!! I was able to get one that got perfectly into our day's plans. I'm so flippin' excited!! :)

Whoo, hoo! I was super bummed on Wednesday morning. It's great to hear that fellow Dissers have been able to snag one too!!

I got a lunch also! Was sitting at the computer Saturday morning having my coffee and thought I would try again just for the fun of it and Bam there were 3 lunch times open for my day! Thought I was still asleep and dreaming!! So excited, we have so lunch ADR.

Snagged a dinner today, but's it for 9:25 PM. Way to late, but I'll hold on to it hoping something earlier opens up. :sad1:

I see quite a few lunch ADRs for dates I'm interested in. I am happy that more people will get the opportunity to experience a meal at BOG :thumbsup2

I know you guys mean future ADRs, but coincidentally this past Saturday (day before yesterday) we were able to walk up and get into a very short line for BoG with no ADR at around 11am. I think it was about ten minutes before we could order, and a lot of that slowdown was clearly people being confused/indecisive at the kiosks. Based on stories here I thought people started lining up at like 10 and that it was impossible to get into otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter