Sassagoula Pizza Express

CJK

DIS Veteran
Is this pizza on the Disney dining plan? If so, does it take quick service or table service credits? I can't seem to find any info on this.

Edited:
Okay, I just found out that it takes 2 adult table service credits to pay for 1 large pizza. My question is; can you use children's credits? Obviously you'd need to use more than 2 children's credits. My friends will have 5 children to feed (no adults for this meal) and 5 child table service credits. Anyone know if this could work?

No, you can't use children's credits for pizza delivery.

If the food court offers a pizza you can use 2 CS credits if you pick it up...but not for delivery.

No, you can't use children's credits for pizza delivery.

If the food court offers a pizza you can use 2 CS credits if you pick it up...but not for delivery.

Thanks! I'm struggling to find a solution for my friends. Do you know if you can convert child table service credits to child quick service credits at Artist's Palette? If so, do you know what the conversion is exactly?

I don't use DDP anymore and I don't have kids, but possibly someone here has made such an attempt recently at SSR. I do know that when its been allowed it is a straight one for one conversion, one CS meal per TS credit, you get the regular CS meal allotment, no extras.

Moving to the Dining Plan board.

I don't use DDP anymore and I don't have kids, but possibly someone here has made such an attempt recently at SSR. I do know that when its been allowed it is a straight one for one conversion, one CS meal per TS credit, you get the regular CS meal allotment, no extras.

Moving to the Dining Plan board.

thank you!

Flippers has great pizza and will deliver to your resort lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter