Saratoga Springs - Location Preference

Chi_Kel

Faith Trust & Pixie Dust
Hi Everyone! I am headed to Saratoga Springs in January! We have a two bedroom, and we are trying to figure out the best place area to stay in. Years ago, I stayed here and managed to be between the first and last bus stop - does anyone know where this would have been? Or what is your favorite area?

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

We have stayed at Saratoga Springs twice and both times have been in the Paddock section. We like this section because we are close to the main pool and Paddock pool (has a slide as well). It also was an okay walk to the main building and not too far a walk from Disney Springs. We asked for a water view and both times had a nice view of the ponds. I am not to sure about the bus schedule as we had a car. Maybe post this question in the DVC forum. Beautiful resort - you will love it.

Last edited:
Note that starting in 2017, the resort is divided into two sections: Standard (Carousel, Paddock, and Grandstand) and Preferred (Springs and Congress Park). You are in one or the other, and can only request a location in your section. If you booked on DVC points, you should know which section because the point values are different. If you booked on cash, you might have to call to find out which one you are in.

I suppose it is possible that cash bookings are not constrained this way, as well---I'm not sure if we know yet.

We had the Grandstand area on our last trip and I thought it was a perfect spot- still close to the main lobby/pool but not TOO close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter